WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Farm her obnoxious skinny ass

Should nicole8900 be sent to the Cock Farm

• Yes. She has pissed me off so many times.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No. She doesn't bother me.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No, keep her around because she makes me look better.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Well she stopped posting at 50, So that means she was just an arcade poster. So I say yes. Though I have No idea who she is.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
I added a link for the thread that got me (and many others) so angry.

Jung

???
Premium
Did she break any rules to be cock farmed? Sorry, I just don't care to read that entire thread, although I did skim through it. I didn't see anything deserving of banishment, and Cock farming though.

That said, she's just another person on the internet with a retarded opinion and enough anonymity to be a jackass.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
junglizm said:
Did she break any rules to be cock farmed? Sorry, I just don't care to read that entire thread, although I did skim through it. I didn't see anything deserving of banishment, and Cock farming though.

That said, she's just another person on the internet with a retarded opinion and enough anonymity to be a jackass.
Not really rule breaking - just excessive whining when everyone didn't agree with her(I think she thought this was a different kind of site).

A couple of people in the thread were talking about Farming her; so I thought I'd see how the rest of the people felt.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
She doesnt really need to be farmed. She isnt breaking any rules. She is simply stupid.

nicole8900

Clitpickle
If you "farm" me (wtf does that even mean?) you might as well get rid of this whole message board because i'm doing exactly what this board was set up for....bitching and complaing. Seriously, why the hell does this place even exist if you're all sensitive twats about everything?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
nicole8900 said:
If you "farm" me (wtf does that even mean?) you might as well get rid of this whole message board because i'm doing exactly what this board was set up for....bitching and complaing. Seriously, why the hell does this place even exist if you're all sensitive twats about everything?
On second thought....

Actually, nicole, there is nothing wrong with ranting about something that sucks. But, when you take that ranting to a point of abuse towards those who are unlike you in physical appearance, you are being a bigot. That is what is frustrating.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
dustinzgirl said:
On second thought....

Actually, nicole, there is nothing wrong with ranting about something that sucks. But, when you take that ranting to a point of abuse towards those who are unlike you in physical appearance, you are being a bigot. That is what is frustrating.
<applauds>

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Her post might have been stupid but it was in B&T.. Flame her like hell but I voted no to farm her..

Dave666

Pot-Head
She should be farmed she's a dumb crack whore

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
if you farm her, only the mods get to poke her with sticks, not the rest of the general population... and nothing is better than poking twigs with sticks!

nicole8900

Clitpickle
This is going overboard. All the people who are taking my post too seriously are obviously fat. Get some self esteem.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
She said people that take her posts too seriously are obviously fat! rotflmaololrott! :rotflmao: Okay Hitler take a step back. Do you think fat people aren't as good as you? If so not everyone can have blond hair, blue eyes and be German! You have taught me that Neo-Nazis hate the fatties either. :rofl: :thumbsdn:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
If she's farmed, everyone else on this site will be too. :D

nicole8900

Clitpickle
what the hell ever happened to free speech? You people suck. For once i'd just like to go someplace where I could talk about anything without everyone getting their panties in a bunch.

Whether i'm a 'bigot' or not shouldn't matter. We should all be allowed our opinions and you threatnening to 'farm' me for expressing those opinions is wrong. I don't agree with you on things so maybe YOU'RE the bigot. Who's to say what's right and what's wrong? No one.

Status
Not open for further replies.