WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

On TV Farscape

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I just watned to brag that CL finally got me farscape season 1. I love this damn show! Curses to sci fi for cancelling it!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
When it was running on Sci-Fi, I had only managed to watch a few epsidoes from the fourth and finale season. I opted to pick up the entire set. Currently I'm on season 4 episode 5 Promises. I've watched them all from the beginning. It's a good series indeed. A bit of a shame the series ended.

I saw a few blurbs for the upcoming miniseries on Sci-Fi in October, PeaceKeaper Wars. It looks to be good. We'll find out soon enough.

dustinzgirl said:
I just watned to brag that CL finally got me farscape season 1. I love this damn show! Curses to sci fi for cancelling it!
isnt that where te people go through those dimension door things?