WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fart-in-the-vater

today, as i rode up the hilton hotel elevator on my way to a meeting, the elevator stopped, and an extremely attractive woman (no older than 25) got on. Nearing the 13th floor, she made some weird noises (as if internal gas had moved in her intestines).

by the 17th floor, it slapped me in the face. apparently she had released one of the most deadly gases i had ever smelled (like cow shit and piss mixed with body odor). i couldn't help but let out a sniffled-laugh, and she turned a bright red. i got out at floor 19, and i'm guessing her gases leaked out and slapped the people waiting to get on, because their faces had this.... bloodcurdling look of disgust. :sickpuke:

this was the first time i've ever experienced someone so attractive give off so much stench. has anyone else experienced an attractive fart?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
my wife survives on a diet of sushi and indian curry..

she is also 26, slim and earns six figures..

so her farts are ok with me.. ;)

sushi.. mmmmmm :)

and hey, your wife is different..

i'm talkin in public.. someone you don't know. (would your wife fart in public?:D )

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
I was at a bus stop, sitting next to a fairly attractive woman.

She lets one rip, and it was loud, like shake-the-bench loud.

She lets out this loud "Whoowhee!" of delight. Threw me for a loop. Glad I didn't smell anything though.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
slemaire195 said:
sushi.. mmmmmm :)

and hey, your wife is different..

i'm talkin in public.. someone you don't know. (would your wife fart in public?:D )
oh.. i'm married, so obviously i no longer see attractive women in public, thay all just vaporised the day i said "yes honey whatever you say honey"..