WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fart smell?

ArrowHate

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why does my fart smell like buttered corn? I haven't eaten corn in two weeks.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Who cares if your damn fart smells like flowers or like ranky ass. No one cares so, STFU

ArrowHate

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well I didn't come over to your house, force your eyeballs open, and slam my post into your face, did I? No, so stop complaining. The blue X in the upper right corner is there for a reason.

edit : Comments on this Post - I HATE YOU

Pwned.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
ArrowHate said:
The blue X in the upper right corner is there for a reason.

Actually it's grey, guess you can see aswell as you can "pwn" Plus, I wouldn't call it alright if you say pwned in your own sentence...

ArrowHate

Banned - What an Asshat!
WaFfLeS said:
Actually it's grey, guess you can see aswell as you can "pwn" Plus, I wouldn't call it alright if you say pwned in your own sentence...

It's blue on my computer, idiot.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Whoops, I was going to reply but it looks like nobody gives a fuck about this thread. My bad.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
In response to "It's blue on my computer, idiot."

LOL <- Mac OS
:thumbsdn: To this post.
:thumbsdn: To you.
:thumbsdn: To the fucking morons that brought your sorry excuse for a life into existence.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
bombchu said:
:thumbsdn: To the fucking morons that brought your sorry excuse for a life into existence.
They couldn't help it. Who knew if a brother and sister fucked the result would be THAT?