WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

farts on a woood chair

one day in school i was at the library sitting on a wooden chair and i let out the loudest most foul smelling
fart that you've ever smelled. Of coures the room was full of people, they all left after that, lol

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I take it that is a mating call where you are from? Darwinism in its highest form and you are left with wood and a chair. Bravo

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
I'm sure the ladies were lining up for him after that.

Shine

Blowing up my pants
You should always let it out. Just take a look at magnolia's sig.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
better out then in... fart your intestines out... but before you do, eat deviled eggs, jalapenos, beans, and vienna sausages... along with a big side of boiled cabbage...

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
iamegan said:
one day in school i was at the library sitting on a wooden chair and i let out the loudest most foul smelling
fart that you've ever smelled. Of coures the room was full of people, they all left after that, lol
nice work, clearing a room takes talent :thumbsup:

Darklight said:
better out then in... fart your intestines out... but before you do, eat deviled eggs, jalapenos, beans, and vienna sausages... along with a big side of boiled cabbage...
Recently I discovered sausages are the best for me if I wanted to clear a few rooms.

I'm sure the ladies were lining up for him after that.
Crap, I was gonna say something like that... :(

ferengi

Yay fire!
el crotcho said:
nice work, clearing a room takes talent :thumbsup:
As well as profound immaturity.

Am I the only fucking person who thinks farting stopped being funny after kindergarten? :rolleyes:

bnccoder

Postaholic
There's nothing worse than farts and the runs at the same time.

John Howle

Hot Girl on Girl Action
Yeah, its awesome!! Ive had an experience like that, It was the end of school and the teachers were being gay...they made us all go to the GYM because it was HAILING real bad so everyone was making noise..then they said to stop talking they started making everyone do push ups and jumping jacks etc.. but anyway towards the end they decided it would be best if we all sat down on the hard wood floor and bleechers. I sat on the floor with a few friends and i felt this crazy movement in my stomach... and like i couldnt hold it in.. i thought i was crapping myself but it was like "bhbhbbhhhbhbhbbhbhbhbh bh bh (ssssssssssqqqqueeeeeeeeaaaak) and everyone around me was laughing then soon the whole GYM.. :gun: :redface: