WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Fat ass Fuckers pt.2

Do you think its Fucked up for fat ass fucks to sew fastfood when they know its wrong

• Total voters

Short-N-Sexy

Banned - What an Asshat!
Do you think it is fucked up that fat as fucks are sueing fastfoods when they know its wrong?

Fugly

Tenderony
Sure not a problem. As long as A. your hot enough or B. I'm drunk enough.

But really...Sew? WTF does that mean.

Short-N-Sexy

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sue you asshole I ment sue, sorry I spelled it wrong, but you really should have been smart enough to realize what I fucking ment, DumbShit

First thing... yes it is fucked up that they sue over fast food but... the fast food companys are fucking ruining alot of things here so yes and no

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
JESUS CHIRST!
what is it with you and your ignorant ass threads? get a hint....better yet...get a brain....post with a little bit of thought....im am amazed tho that you were able to make a poll...to be able to physically do it required a bit of thought...oh and sew? had'nt other users made enough fun of you the first time around?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i say hell yeah sue them, i dont have a prob with it.

Descent

Hella Constipated
:sword: This is my knife.

:mad: This is your face after I shove my knife up your ass.

Damn, the internet can be a bitch. I bet your really enjoying that AOL dialup connection, huh?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Lets all take a deep breath. We're not in B&T.
I do however resent fat people taking our skinny people styles.

i hate it when fat peole complain to me about not having a b/f or g/f... it's not my fault you're fat... lose weight and maybe you'll score

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MaxPower said:
Lets all take a deep breath. We're not in B&T.
I do however resent fat people taking our skinny people styles.
TESTIFY WOOOOOT

tzedek

Original Member
i saw "supersize me" today it was a pretty good documentary. In Manhattan there is like 90 mcdonalds, 4 for every square mile.

Short-N-Sexy said:
Sue you asshole I ment sue, sorry I spelled it wrong, but you really should have been smart enough to realize what I fucking ment, DumbShit
hey hey hey now! no flaming unless in the b&t!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Short-N-Sexy said:
Spell you asshole, learn to spell, sorry you spell like a retard, but you really should have been smart enough to realize how to spell it correctly.

(This has been another Paraphrased Moment by Skitch)

i actually did a little debate thing on that...about....3 years ago? it was pretty much the only thing i aid attention to in school. It dealt with fat people. I think fat people are funny.

wiseman

"angry"scientist
tis true fat people are funny and soo are migits especially when there running track