Discuss Fat ass Fuckers pt.2

Do you think its Fucked up for fat ass fucks to sew fastfood when they know its wrong

• Total voters

Fugly

Tenderony
Sure not a problem. As long as A. your hot enough or B. I'm drunk enough.

But really...Sew? WTF does that mean.

Short-N-Sexy

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sue you asshole I ment sue, sorry I spelled it wrong, but you really should have been smart enough to realize what I fucking ment, DumbShit

WILD

Mild
First thing... yes it is fucked up that they sue over fast food but... the fast food companys are fucking ruining alot of things here so yes and no

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
JESUS CHIRST!
what is it with you and your ignorant ass threads? get a hint....better yet...get a brain....post with a little bit of thought....im am amazed tho that you were able to make a poll...to be able to physically do it required a bit of thought...oh and sew? had'nt other users made enough fun of you the first time around?

Descent

Hella Constipated
:sword: This is my knife.

:mad: This is your face after I shove my knife up your ass.

Damn, the internet can be a bitch. I bet your really enjoying that AOL dialup connection, huh?

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
Lets all take a deep breath. We're not in B&T.
I do however resent fat people taking our skinny people styles.

Unforgiven

That Guy
i hate it when fat peole complain to me about not having a b/f or g/f... it's not my fault you're fat... lose weight and maybe you'll score

tzedek

Original Member
i saw "supersize me" today it was a pretty good documentary. In Manhattan there is like 90 mcdonalds, 4 for every square mile.

Short-N-Sexy said:
Sue you asshole I ment sue, sorry I spelled it wrong, but you really should have been smart enough to realize what I fucking ment, DumbShit
hey hey hey now! no flaming unless in the b&t!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Short-N-Sexy said:
Spell you asshole, learn to spell, sorry you spell like a retard, but you really should have been smart enough to realize how to spell it correctly.

(This has been another Paraphrased Moment by Skitch)

i actually did a little debate thing on that...about....3 years ago? it was pretty much the only thing i aid attention to in school. It dealt with fat people. I think fat people are funny.