WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Fat ass Fuckers

Short-N-Sexy

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok, so I know this is kind of an older issue, but I have to say something. Why the fuck do fat ass people think they have to sue fast food places because they are fat? That is fucked up. It is not McDonalds or anyone elses fault that you get fucking fat. I mean come on, everyone knows that shit is not good for you, I eat their yes, but not every fucking day until I am fat. It is so fucking stupid to sue these people that have no control over your weight and how much you fucking eat. It is your decision wether or not you eat or how much you eat. It did not start off with fast food, no, it started off with you being a fat ass pig who likes to eat everything in site then blame it on fastfood to get the money to get a tummy tuck because you know you were fat and could not get some ass and always getting joked on. To me thats your own fucking fault and thats what you diserve! :mfinger:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
didnt read your post...couldnt get past the fact that you could rant for an hour and couldnt realize that you spelled sue wrong.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Short-N-Sexy said:
Ok, so I know this is kind of an older issue, but I have to say something. Why the fuck do fat ass people think they have to sew fast food places because they are fat? That is fucked up. It is not McDonalds or anyone elses fault that you get fucking fat. I mean come on, everyone knows that shit is not good for you, I eat their yes, but not every fucking day until I am fat. It is so fucking stupid to sew these people that have no control over your weight and how much you fucking eat. It is your decision wether or not you eat or how much you eat. It did not start off with fast food, no, it started off with you being a fat ass pig who likes to eat everything in site then blame it on fastfood to get the money to get a tummy tuck because you know you were fat and could not get some ass and always getting joked on. To me thats your own fucking fault and thats what you diserve! :mfinger:

You make me sick. Not only can you not spell, but you are judgmental and rude. Grow up kiddo.

Fugly

Tenderony
I've kinda noticed that this girl is an idiot. It took me a while to figure what the hell she meant by sew. She has other posts with the same problem. 20 years old I hope english is your third language.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
dustinzgirl said:
You make me sick. Not only can you not spell, but you are judgmental and rude. Grow up kiddo.
ur the grammar bitch... the right of every american to be judgmental and rude.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
youknowthedeal said:
ur the grammar bitch... the right of every american to be judgmental and rude.
no it is not a right. our right as an american is to live our lives however we like, and to alllo others the freedom to do so with thiers.

And did you read her post numbnuts? the fucking girl cant even spell sue. I mean, everything I have read by her has been pretty fucking ignorant.

About this issue, however, who the fuck gets to judge who is fat or not? Her? I think if you wiegh under 130# you should be sent to a thin camp and forced to eat. damn good thing im not in charge huh.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
i agree with dustinzgrl ...all her[shortnsexy] posts are ignorant...wrote them without really putting any thought into them..and if she did..wow..that sux.....i know my posts arent the very eloquently put...the spelling or grammar isnt all there...but they are understandable...howver NOT incoherent like hers...as far as the fat ppl eating a mckDs?? last i heard americans were at an all time high in the overweight issue?..so maybe its the mainstream pop culuture fast food american way that has made us this way???

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Short-N-Sexy said:
Ok, so I know this is kind of an older issue, but I have to say something. Why the fuck do fat ass people think they have to sew fast food places because they are fat? That is fucked up. It is not McDonalds or anyone elses fault that you get fucking fat. I mean come on, everyone knows that shit is not good for you, I eat their yes, but not every fucking day until I am fat. It is so fucking stupid to sew these people that have no control over your weight and how much you fucking eat. It is your decision wether or not you eat or how much you eat. It did not start off with fast food, no, it started off with you being a fat ass pig who likes to eat everything in site then blame it on fastfood to get the money to get a tummy tuck because you know you were fat and could not get some ass and always getting joked on. To me thats your own fucking fault and thats what you diserve! :mfinger:
You are mean spirited and thoughtless, and those seem to be your good qualities....