WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fat Chicks in stretch pants...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
So I'm choking down a couple of chili cheese rat tails @ 7-11 when double bubble pops out of her T-bird. Fuckin' Christ Almighty I almost heaved. What compels these fat slobs to wear fuckin spandex stretch pants and a sleeveless blouse? Her bra was definitely pushed to it's limit as she waddled past my car, as I watched in horror.She made the chick from the Drew Carey Show look doable. I guess she (they) felt/feel as though if she/they have to be disgusted by looking at their own appearance, their going to share the experience with the rest of us.

It's not a gland problem either, it's take those fuckin' potato fuckin' fingers and push your fat ass away from the trough. A little self control, self respect goes a long ways. If you can't control the urge too stuff your fat fuckin' face, then at least excersise some decency and have Omar the tent maker stitch you a drop cloth to hide in when out in the public domain.

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
So I'm choking down a couple of chili cheese rat tails @ 7-11 when double bubble pops out of her T-bird. Fuckin' Christ Almighty I almost heaved.
MWUHAHAHAHAHA! Now, that's a rant!

GottaHurt said:
What compels these fat slobs to wear fuckin spandex stretch pants and a sleeveless blouse? Her bra was definitely pushed to it's limit as she waddled past my car, as I watched in horror.She made the chick from the Drew Carey Show look doable. I guess she (they) felt/feel as though if she/they have to be disgusted by looking at their own appearance, their going to share the experience with the rest of us.
Gawd-damn! Spandex: it's a privilege, not a right. Someone once told me, "Fat girls like to feel sexy, too."

Well, they're not! If they actually feel sexy when the lycra, spandex, or whatever is obscured by rolls of flesh, it's time for therapy. No one else finds that sexy, why do they?

GottaHurt said:
It's not a gland problem either, it's take those fuckin' potato fuckin' fingers and push your fat ass away from the trough. A little self control, self respect goes a long ways.
You're not just big-boned, either, or "thick," as the thugs like to put it.

GottaHurt said:
If you can't control the urge too stuff your fat fuckin' face, then at least excersise some decency and have Omar the tent maker stitch you a drop cloth to hide in when out in the public domain.
Cover yourself and maintain some semblance of dignity.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Yummy Moon dimples! No shit, there's a jiggly puff at work. We had to do a Muster point drill.. I thought I was in H.S. again. The slob, bitched the whole time because she had to walk DOWN stairs it's a three story building.!! Fuck! Gland problem my ass.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Fat women in tight clothes... I have 3 words. Nasty, nasty, and nasty. There's this girl in my art class that is fat and wears tight clothes. It's nasty as hell. You can freakin count the rolls on her. So far the most I've counted on her side was 4. I don't even think she wears underwear, because when she's sitting her pants are all low and shit and you can clearly see her ass crack.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
There was a story floating around on the Internet a few years back, not sure if it's true, but supposedly, some fat fuck had to go into surgery because they lost a twinkie in the fat fold of their stomach, and it had started to rot into their skin.That's fuckin' gross, if it's true.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GottaHurt said:
There was a story floating around on the Internet a few years back, not sure if it's true, but supposedly, some fat fuck had to go into surgery because they lost a twinkie in the fat fold of their stomach, and it had started to rot into their skin.That's fuckin' gross, if it's true.
have you seen that story on Snopes about the worms in the guys brain?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
have you seen that story on Snopes about the worms in the guys brain?
I'm not sure if I want to. Fat people gross me out.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
hmm...

there this story about my aunt when she was younger

she a nurse

she had to give a sponge bath to this fat chick... who had maggots and rotting flesh between her fat layers

_Kitana_ said:
hmm...

there this story about my aunt when she was younger

she a nurse

she had to give a sponge bath to this fat chick... who had maggots and rotting flesh between her fat layers
my sister's a nurse, and had a similar experience. Not right.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
yes

take note to why i am not a nurse

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
badassmtbiker said:
well, I'm sure that's not the only reason. You kinda have to be smart.
I am pretty sure I am smart enough to be a nurse, if i really wanted to be one

Next time u see double bubble u should pop her bubble... idk wtf is up with fat gurls but they all dont understand what slim fast does for u... they need get a fukn keg of slim fast!!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Girls.suck said:
Next time u see double bubble u should pop her bubble... idk wtf is up with fat gurls but they all dont understand what slim fast does for u... they need get a fukn keg of slim fast!!!
Shit, this bitch was so fat she'd use a keg of slim fast as lipstick.

junglelove

junglelove
agreed

there's this fat bitch in one of my classes at school and the way she sits is very fucking disgusting. there are holes in the back of the chairs in the classroom and when she sits a bitg fatv roll hangs loose out of the holes in the chair. the first time i saw this i actually whelped.

the sight of a really big flab hanging out of a chair and wobbling around is rediculously nasty.

i think we should shoot all the fat people.....and the bad drivers :gun: :confused:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ok fat ppl scare me cause i think i could be that fat some day.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
i have seen fat people trying to be sexy in my class some fat ass girl is wearing this short ass shirt

and it was so gross are teacher kicked her out of the class to change

the french suck :sword:

--------------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrilbe thing :mfinger:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yowatupdogg said:
i have seen fat people trying to be sexy in my class some fat ass girl is wearing this short ass shirt

and it was so gross are teacher kicked her out of the class to change

the french suck :sword: no one likes the fay skanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrilbe thing :mfinger:

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
^ur point is

the french suck :mfinger:

----------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrilbe thing :sword: