WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fat chicks

Fat Or Skinny

• Fat chicks

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • skinny chicks

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Somewhere in the middle

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Chicks with dicks

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyroboy

Flame Bait
WTF is up with fat chicks not wearing that much clothes nemore........that just pisses me off...i went to a concert and it was on the beach.....so many fucking fat chicks in bikinis.....EWWW!!! in that concert that day i only saw 1 or two fine chicks...the rest of them were making me sick.......more ova the fat chicks wanted to get some celeb booty and they were doing some wako stuff....it was the grosses shit eva....tell me which u prefer fat :thumbsdn: or fking fine and sexy :thumbsup:

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Where the hell is the "neither" option?

Fat can be really gross, but skinny can be just as gross. Living, animated skeletons ARE NOT SEXY. AT ALL.

I like what can be termed as "pleasantly plump". Not a walking manatee, not a skeleton. Just...healthy.

keebs

Particinator
see i think the best is like the middle, you find a chck that is not fat but is not skin a bones. has just a little junk in trunk, and a handfulls worth in the boobs, and your set.

pyroboy

Flame Bait
yep thats wat i mean..i'm srry i forgot all about the middle...but in the very end i added fine and sexy...i dun like skinny as bones chicks eighther...i like um....natural.....with some meat but not a stick.......sticks are as gross as fats ..... my main point was that fat chicks dont wear any clothes nemore and its just gross!!!!i mean WTF :confused: ....wouldn't u agree that fat ppl dont wear that much clothes nemore? i would like a hot healthy tan chick....o well...srry fo not making it clear

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
"Somewhere in between added"
I also added chicks with dicks for those with an alternate lifestyle.

Is it really that bad for them to be wearing skimpy clothing? At least they have high self esteem. It's better than them starving themselves to the point where they end up like a skeleton weighing 80 lbs. and then kicking the can.

awwww theres maxi always being the nice guy and lending a helping hand. i have to some what agree with FCC bigger girls now have self esteem which i awesome, but i feel that there is a fine line when it comes to size and style. if a girl has a gunt, then don't show the shit off, there are lots of really nice stylish clothes, dress apropriatley(sp?)

keebs

Particinator
here is a line from family guy. "fat chicks need loving too, but they have to pay."

i bet fat chicks get more then me :confuse:, well anyone gehts more then me at the moment! the last thrill i got was at my pap test :( but weeeeee fun thread came from that one. :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
pyroboy said:
i went to a concert and it was on the beach.....so many fucking fat chicks in bikinis.....EWWW!!!

So ... yer upset that you saw fat chicks in bikinis ... at a beach .... :rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure they were'nt impressed by your heaving bird chest either.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
pyroboy said:
yep thats wat i mean..i'm srry i forgot all about the middle...but in the very end i added fine and sexy...i dun like skinny as bones chicks eighther...i like um....natural.....with some meat but not a stick.......sticks are as gross as fats ..... my main point was that fat chicks dont wear any clothes nemore and its just gross!!!!i mean WTF :confused: ....wouldn't u agree that fat ppl dont wear that much clothes nemore? i would like a hot healthy tan chick....o well...srry fo not making it clear
We don't fucking care what your sad fuck means, you're probably speaking off self-experience so why don't you just take ur pick pack and shut the fuck up.. 2000 lbs ur mom, horrible experiences but don't be hatin just cause you had to live with ur moms 200 lbs tits all day long..
You're just one of these other sad fucks trying to get laid over the internet with making, "U liek like skinny or fat, i take both plz irl" , just shut the fuck up because all you can get is ur mom 2000 lbs or ur dog which is a golden retriver.. :mfinger:

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Hey now, don't dis the golden retrievers. They're good dogs.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I don't know.

What's up with fucking dumbasses that can't even make an attempt to post in relatively good English?

pyroboy said:
WTF is up with fat chicks not wearing that much clothes nemore
ANYmore. Typing NE instead of ANY saves you lets see... no time. But it is harder to read so thanks, you little pap smear gone wrong.

pyroboy said:
Tell me which u prefer
The word is YOU. 'Y' 'O' motherfucking 'U'

I don't care if you use perfect grammar. I don't care if you have typos. But this shit fucking sucks. Don't type like an illiterate fuck.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
pyroboy said:
WTF is up with fat chicks not wearing that much clothes nemore........that just pisses me off...i went to a concert and it was on the beach.....so many fucking fat chicks in bikinis.....EWWW!!! in that concert that day i only saw 1 or two fine chicks...the rest of them were making me sick.......more ova the fat chicks wanted to get some celeb booty and they were doing some wako stuff....it was the grosses shit eva....tell me which u prefer fat :thumbsdn: or fking fine and sexy :thumbsup:
Can you Possibly be this idiotic in real life?

Nymphy said:
i bet fat chicks get more then me , well anyone gehts more then me at the moment!
Damn straight I do! LMAO

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
dustinzgirl said:
Can you Possibly be this idiotic in real life?

Damn straight I do! LMAO
Yes he can Dg, didn't you know?

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
I like how with his original choices, you could have had this:

or this:

(sorry for any brains I break with these images)

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
CatchTheWind said:
I like how with his original choices, you could have had this:

or this:

(sorry for any brains I break with these images)

After seeing that, I want you to be miserable and guilty for the rest of your life.

Descent

Hella Constipated
pyroboy said:

I'm overweight and I like skinny chicks. Especially Asians - but you all should know that by now.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Quit eating those damn cheeseburgers...

Status
Not open for further replies.