WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fat-Kins Diet

swizeguy

How dare you!?
hahah that little squirl rules! i forgot the site with the rest of those flash movies with the squirl... but its funny!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Okay, now I feel like venting about IllWillPress.

He used to make good cartoons...but lately, his cartoons have been running out of steam. He has tried numerous different subjects, all of which fail miserably. If you look at the Newgrounds scene, the people who have real animating talent, such as The Clock Crew, hate him to no end. He is nothing but a has-been, a sellout.

Tom Fulp should take his shit off the front page, because I, and many other Newgrounds users who actually see past the smoke screen hate him. We see what no one else sees: His cartoons are funny the first few times around, but they are all the same. They contain the same bland "Foamy Cursing" jokes, which are rehashed every single time.

What is ironic is that I still find "The Pube Muppet" funny, which is one of the most repetitive series around. Maybe it's because some of the 15 people who make Pube Muppet cartoons keep putting new spins on old ideas, and introduce new characters in every installment. Hell, they even make all new, hilarious spinoffs, such as "The Pube News Network."

I know some people still like him, but come on! He milks everything he has! He has lost all hope of even coming up with decent ideas.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
jstager said:
Okay, now I feel like venting about IllWillPress.

He used to make good cartoons...but lately, his cartoons have been running out of steam. He has tried numerous different subjects, all of which fail miserably. If you look at the Newgrounds scene, the people who have real animating talent, such as The Clock Crew, hate him to no end. He is nothing but a has-been, a sellout.

Tom Fulp should take his shit off the front page, because I, and many other Newgrounds users who actually see past the smoke screen hate him. We see what no one else sees: His cartoons are funny the first few times around, but they are all the same. They contain the same bland "Foamy Cursing" jokes, which are rehashed every single time.

What is ironic is that I still find "The Pube Muppet" funny, which is one of the most repetitive series around. Maybe it's because some of the 15 people who make Pube Muppet cartoons keep putting new spins on old ideas, and introduce new characters in every installment. Hell, they even make all new, hilarious spinoffs, such as "The Pube News Network."

I know some people still like him, but come on! He milks everything he has! He has lost all hope of even coming up with decent ideas.
OOOk, and your point is?