WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fat people, I'm an idiot who hates all of them. Come crap on my salad too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Fat people.

Last Friday, the food being served at the cafeteria sucked (again) so I went out for some chinese with 3 of my coworkers.
On the way, we passed by this grossly overweight woman in her 40's and we simultaneously started laughing and making jokes about how big her shadow was, etc.

Even so, I don't pity fat people.
A lot of people I know seem to have this passionate, unconditional hatred for the large.

I personally don't like fat people because in my opinion, no one has to be fat.
(and because I always get sandwiched between fatasses on the airplane)
Being fat is simply having lack of discipline in one's daily, basic lifestyle with regards to food and excersize.

People always try to give lame excuses as to why they are enormous.
Crap about their stressful lifestyle, and how they have slow metabolism.

I think that's bullshit.
There are no fat people in Rwanda. Something tells me that they weren't gifted with fast metabolism. Anyone can lose weight if they want to.

If you can't see your feet and you plan to ride an airplane anytime soon, do the world a favor.
Stop fucking eating. :D

Exactly my feelings towards overweight people. Ever seen a really huge person walk out of a public washroom and give a really big sigh of relief? I almost threw up.

?

"simultaneously started laughing and making jokes about how big her shadow was, etc."

Wow, you know.. maybe she's trying to fix her damn problem, you don't have to start making jokes about her, just because she's overweight. Did she come up to you and talk to you? Did she bother you in anyway besides being? Jesus Christ, she was just there, and you were making fun of her. You should be ashamed!

[/sarcasm]

Yeah, you're right. Fat People Suck! :thumbsup:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
dzaykim said:
Last Friday, the food being served at the cafeteria sucked (again) so I went out for some chinese with 3 of my coworkers.
On the way, we passed by this grossly overweight woman in her 40's and we simultaneously started laughing and making jokes about how big her shadow was, etc.

Even so, I don't pity fat people.
A lot of people I know seem to have this passionate, unconditional hatred for the large.

I personally don't like fat people because in my opinion, no one has to be fat.
(and because I always get sandwiched between fatasses on the airplane)
Being fat is simply having lack of discipline in one's daily, basic lifestyle with regards to food and excersize.

People always try to give lame excuses as to why they are enormous.
Crap about their stressful lifestyle, and how they have slow metabolism.

I think that's bullshit.
There are no fat people in Rwanda. Something tells me that they weren't gifted with fast metabolism. Anyone can lose weight if they want to.

If you can't see your feet and you plan to ride an airplane anytime soon, do the world a favor.
Stop fucking eating. :D
Wtf, so maybe they like to eat..

magnolia

Postaholic
First of all, ppl in Rowanda aren't fat cuz they have no fucking food at all. They're starving to death.

Second of all, there are legitimate medial conditons for SOME of the ppl who are overweight such as hypoactive thyroid disorder.

Third, It's incredibly rude and hurtful for you to tease ppl because of how they look. What are you? A kindergardener? It's ppl like you who disgust me. Ppl who have no morals or consideration for their fellow humans. I spit on you. :fuckoff:

You know, you really are rude. You give a bad name to all Canadians. ~maggie~
I just so happen to live in the most obese city in Canada (or I keep hearing that statistically, it is), and it's not because of the populations medical problems. We just have WAY too many fast food places. It's a bunch of people with no self-control, become obese because of overeating and then complain about being that obese.

So sorry that I have this opinion about overweight people, but don't give me bad rep for an opinion.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Dont pay attention to them, just ignore them. Why do you care about how fat some people can get. Its not your problem so leave it alone. Just acepet the way they are..

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN! WOO YEAH!

Seriously, as long as people are morbidly obese, I don't care. In fact, a little bit of chubbiness is very attractive to me. Makes for a great human pillow.

Just because someone is fat dosent make tham a bad person. Sure, nobody has to be fat (unless they have a disease or something), but it dosent mean that they deserve to he picked on, humiliated, etc. Don't you think they have a low enough self esteem already. It's people like you who have to make fun of other people to make yourself feel better that make me sick. Meanie.

Overweight people undermine world food supply. Someone who eats alot more then he should commits a crime against humanity by subsidizing fast food companies that strip third world countries off natural resources and valuable soil. And dzaykin, you also contributing to this crime by making those people feel worse and influencing them to eat more.

I'm extremely overweight, and everyone sending me bad rep for agreeing with the thread starter is making me eat more, which is killing third world countries. SHAME ON YOU.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
may your bad karma attract fat people to you on plane rides for the rest of your life.
...acceptance of weakness and shortfall will make you a human being.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
OneMethod said:
I'm extremely overweight, and everyone sending me bad rep for agreeing with the thread starter is making me eat more, which is killing third world countries. SHAME ON YOU.
if you are so concerned slit your wrists, or kill yourself in some other way...

What you need: a tub, enough beans to fill said tub.

How to do it: just dig in, you chunky son of a bitch! Keep eating until you can't possibly eat anymore, then eat some more. Your gut will rupture and you will shit yourself. The cool thing about this method is that it's not only disgusting to clean up, but you'll probably be so bloated from the beans (choose Van Camp's by the way, not Bush's baked beans unless you like the taste of beans pickled in ball sweat) that you probably won't fit in the casket without some serious reconstructive surgery. Guess who's footing the bill for that one? That's right: friends and family. Just kidding. You have no friends.

magnolia

Postaholic
OneMethod said:
I just so happen to live in the most obese city in Canada (or I keep hearing that statistically, it is), and it's not because of the populations medical problems. We just have WAY too many fast food places. It's a bunch of people with no self-control, become obese because of overeating and then complain about being that obese.

So sorry that I have this opinion about overweight people, but don't give me bad rep for an opinion.
I will bad rep whomever I choose. It's one way of retaliation against insensitive jerks like yourself.

Jung

???
Premium
I honestly don't know what kind of pathetic fucking person has enough time to worry about how much other people weigh. Much less make worthless posts about it on the internet. Then again, you're all probably junior high tards, so I guess it figures. :rolleyes:

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
dzaykim said:
And its people like you who set ridiculous and shallow trends, like so. People are a herd of cows, you see, point, laugh, and everyone follows suit.

magnolia

Postaholic
polaris_nine said:
And its people like you who set ridiculous and shallow trends, like so. People are a herd of cows, you see, point, laugh, and everyone follows suit.
Very true. *nods sadly*

Status
Not open for further replies.