WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fat people piss me off (as does nicole8900)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
nicole8900 said:
Oh jesus, another thyroid fat case. It's ironic because that condition is rather rare yet all the fat people I come in contact with always claim they have it. Thyroid or not, you're still fat and i don't like it. Lose weight.

I guess if you have no one to impress and never want to get laid ever again, it's okay to be fat. I, however, like sex.
Actually, I get laid quite frequently. Thank you for caring. And you know what, I dont like you attitude missy.

What I am hearing is that you are a bitter young person who cares only about physical appearance.

And thyroid disease is very serious. I was in the hospital for it.

The good thing about being fat is that in a famine, scrawny meatless little hussies go first.

And let me tell you another thing. Perpetuating a cycle of anger toward people that you do not know and have never had contact with is simply sickening. This shows that you are immature and reaching for someone to hate because you can not stand your own self image.

I am very happy with my self image. My man loves me very much, probably more than anyone would ever love a person with your attitude.

Quit being a cunt. You were fat once, deal, you lost wieght. Yay. I can loose wieght too if I wanted to follow your lead and be a god damn fucking

CRACK WHORE

nicole8900

Clitpickle
You keep talking about how i'd die if (for some odd, odd reason) I ran out of food. This is the year 2005, there's never going to be a famine. Can you honestly say you don't envy skinny people? When i was fat, I used to make excuses for my weight by saying skinny people are evil but it was just because i was jealous.

And getting laid by your husband doesn't really count. I'm 21 so I have to look good if i want goodlooking guys. That's just the way the world works and yeah it's hard to hear but it's the truth. Everyone judges people by their appearance....i don't care what anyone says.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
The only thing I hate about fat people is if they wear shirts that squeeze their torso in, and exposes a bulging belly. Ugh... and especially if those shirts say "I am hot shit" or something like that. Just makes me vomit. Otherwise, I have no problem with the fatties. A lot of them are cool poeple.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
nicole8900 said:
You keep talking about how i'd die if (for some odd, odd reason) I ran out of food. This is the year 2005, there's never going to be a famine. Can you honestly say you don't envy skinny people? When i was fat, I used to make excuses for my weight by saying skinny people are evil but it was just because i was jealous.

And getting laid by your husband doesn't really count. I'm 21 so I have to look good if i want goodlooking guys. That's just the way the world works and yeah it's hard to hear but it's the truth. Everyone judges people by their appearance....i don't care what anyone says.
Actually, I have nothing against skinny people. my two best friends are very thin.

I just dont fucking like YOU.

LOL T, I love wearing spandex that are too small for me. Especially hot pink ones. its soooooooooooooooo sexy.

shep

Local alcoholic
nicole8900 said:

Id say your barking at the wrong person.Have fun DG :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
nicole8900 said:

Are you one of the lesbians rolling on my table? No. I think not. Those lesbians are very nice. :thumbsup:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Anyone up for popcorn? This is going to get interesting.

nicole8900

Clitpickle
Wtf, so in your messed up mind you think anyone who is skinny is automatically a crack whore? I think not. I've never done any sort of drug in my life. Quit hating.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
nicole8900 said:
Wtf, so in your messed up mind you think anyone who is skinny is automatically a crack whore? I think not. I've never done any sort of drug in my life. Quit hating.

You sound boring. Go you! Pat yourself on the back once for me.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Anyone normally hating their former self is because they had a bad experience, for god sakes.. if you carry on saying you think every fat fuck should get on a bike, they will go comfort eat again, if you that vengful about it, GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, cos god forbid.. bitching about it and sitting on your ass, YOU'll become one of THEM! again, Jesus. Stop bitching about other people. Just because you have a problem with them.

Rip her to shreds DG! ;)

Also, Pass the popcorn here.. :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
nicole8900 said:

Not anyone, i think you may be though. And quit hating? follow your own advice little miss "I hate fat people and get more dick thank you"

I dont need to date, Im older been there done that. Im a big kid now, with children, and I am not a housewife, but I have been before.

You need to stop hating people because of the way they look. It is not healthy. My family and I eat very healthy, we dont eat crap food.

But, you can continue on this pathway. Let me shed some psychological light on you.

You state that you hate fat people, and that fat housewives are the worst.
You state that you once were fat, and that you like to date.

You do not hate fat people, you hate yourself. You are associating fat housewives with what you fear you are yourself, and therefore overcompensate by being a skinny slut.

nicole8900

Clitpickle
meh_it_all said:
Anyone normally hating their former self is because they had a bad experience, for god sakes.. if you carry on saying you think every fat fuck should get on a bike, they will go comfort eat again, if you that vengful about it, GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, cos god forbid.. bitching about it and sitting on your ass, YOU'll become one of THEM! again, Jesus. Stop bitching about other people. Just because you have a problem with them.
Okay, no. I understand i'm an annoying newbie but this place is here to specifically bitch about things that piss you off. Hence my post on fat people.

I know most of you secretly hate them too. What am i supposed to do to motivate them? Nothing I do or say will make them get off their asses. They're the only ones in control. And there's absolutely no way in hell i'll ever be fat again. It's just an impossibility.

Broken

as long as both are 18 or older...

I think we need n4k3d Pix of both you two to settle this thread up!

:photo:

nicole8900

Clitpickle
dustinzgirl said:
But, you can continue on this pathway. Let me shed some psychological light on you.

You state that you hate fat people, and that fat housewives are the worst.
You state that you once were fat, and that you like to date.

You do not hate fat people, you hate yourself. You are associating fat housewives with what you fear you are yourself, and therefore overcompensate by being a skinny slut.
Save the therapy for someone who cares. You think you're being all insightful but i admitted I hated them because i used to be one. DUH. Being a fat bitchy housewife is my ultimate fear in life so yeah, i'm going to try my hardest to never be that. It's not rocket science.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
nicole8900 said:
Save the therapy for someone who cares. You think you're being all insightful but i admitted I hated them because i used to be one. DUH. Being a fat bitchy housewife is my ultimate fear in life so yeah, i'm going to try my hardest to never be that. It's not rocket science.
Yes but you are misplacing your anger. You should hate yourself, not fat people. And I have a lot of respect for housewives. I sure as hell could not stay at home, thats why I have a career.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ok Nikki,is there a reason for your redundant thread?
I don't care if you're thin,fat,smoke crack or the skin flute.

Fact is:this thread in no way differs from it's original.
I leave it's future to you.

Merge the pair of them.
..or dump one.

You have ten seconds to answer.

Broken

ROFL they just split it.. and you want to put it back..

Status
Not open for further replies.