WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fat people piss me off

nicole8900

Clitpickle
I used to be one of them and i hated every minute of it. I hated myself so maybe that's why I cringe everytime I see a fat person. But honestly, they make me sick. You know damn well they can't wipe their own asses properly. They always stink and they're always giving you dirty looks because you're skinnier than them and somehow they know you're disgusted with them. FYI, fatasses, don't be obese and gross and i wouldn't look down on you. I'm sick of them looking for sympathy. It's not that hard to loose weight. Fatfucks.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
let's give our sympathy to midgets instead. Not there fault they are small.

But honestly, my aunt has tried everything to lose weight, and she's still one big bitch. Now she's considering lipo, which is a last resort I suppose.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
nicole8900 said:
Midgets scare me. They make me feel weird.

I'm actually a giant myself. I have to use a traffic cone for a condom.

Anyhow, I don't pity fat people. But the media does, remember that show where fat people are facing off to lose weight, but are being constantly tormented with sweets and dunkin donuts? Yeah, way to make them lose weight. :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
nicole8900 said:
I used to be one of them and i hated every minute of it. I hated myself so maybe that's why I cringe everytime I see a fat person. But honestly, they make me sick. You know damn well they can't wipe their own asses properly. They always stink and they're always giving you dirty looks because you're skinnier than them and somehow they know you're disgusted with them. FYI, fatasses, don't be obese and gross and i wouldn't look down on you. I'm sick of them looking for sympathy. It's not that hard to loose weight. Fatfucks.

Being that I am a fat fuck, when the world ends and thier is no food left, YOU are the first person I am going to eat.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
dustinzgirl said:
Being that I am a fat fuck, when the world ends and thier is no food left, YOU are the first person I am going to eat.
ROFLMFAO.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
nicole8900 said:
I think you're just grouchy because you're hungry. Have a cookie.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
nicole8900 said:
Hate your own?? Some one had to roll you in flour to find the wet spot! Right? So why you hatin??? If any thing you should be on thier side since you have fought the battle WTF??

nicole8900

Clitpickle
I am no longer a fat fuck hence the reason I hate them so much. I wasn't a fat person my entire life. I took some rx drugs that made me balloon up. I've managed to loose all that weight in a matter of months so I have little tolerance for fat people. Especially fat, bitchy housewives. It's just disgusting.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
nicole8900 said:
I am no longer a fat fuck hence the reason I hate them so much. I wasn't a fat person my entire life. I took some rx drugs that made me balloon up. I've managed to loose all that weight in a matter of months so I have little tolerance for fat people. Especially fat, bitchy housewives. It's just disgusting.
:blahblah:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
nicole8900 said:
I hate fucking annoying thin little tweety bird snatches. I hate people who rely on physical appearances to judge someone. I hate people who use something as an excuse to be a fucking BIGOT. My son is a big boy, he will always be. Both myself and my son have thyroid problems. Dont be a judgemental twat. You disgust me.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I was fat from 1st grade up untill sophmore year. I started really trying to loose weight back in 7th grade when I realized I was over 300lbs and in the 7th grade. The thought scared me. I had put up with the teasing for a long long time. i tried every diet I could find and nothing worked. I started doing speed and not eating for weeks. I lived on Dr. Pepper and milk. I didn't know when I got skinny again and I didn't notice when the insults stopped. I just knew i had to loose weight. I wasn't happy with it untill I realized that I was 130lbs and I made the connection that I had lost 170lbs. I ended up seing a picture of myself from back then. I was skin and bones. I've got a big frame. I've always had it but that was all I had then. I realized it was ok to eat then. I won't let myself go above 180lbs now and no matter how hard I try I can't get below it. Anorexia is serious. It never really goes away. It's still there in the back of your mind and its always a constant battle. I'm glad I lost the weight but if I could change my methods I would. Hateing people who are what you were is not the anwser. Helping them to change is.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
ha ha.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
My aunt was a bolemic and she died.

nicole8900

Clitpickle
Okay well someone is deleting my posts (why, i have no idea. I thought the purpouse of this forum was to bitch about things).

and i'm not bulimic. I eat normal foods and i exercise.

nicole8900 said:
Okay well someone is deleting my posts (why, i have no idea. I thought the purpouse of this forum was to bitch about things).

and i'm not bulimic. I eat normal foods and i exercise.

Your posts have not been deleted, they are just in another location now.

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=7667

Last edited by a moderator:

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
I'll have to agree with TwisT with the blahblahblah emoticon.

And dustinzgirl's opinion. <3