WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fat rich kids...

seriously... there's nothing worse than fat rich kids... 2 main reasons:

1) They're fat
2) they're rich and i'm not.

all these kids going around in 30,000 dollar cars their parents bought for them, going to mcdonald's... pisses me off. first of all, they should go to the gym instead of mcdonald's... second of all, there's a thing called WORK... i suggest they try it. it might do them some good to lose about 400 pounds and actually work for their money, instead of living off mommy and daddy's allowance. it pisses me off... i slave away, anywhere from 8 to 12 hours a day, only to see these people driving around in cars that they got from their parents. they don't work... that's cause they're lazy pieces of shit who have nothing better to do than play games on their 3000 dollar computer systems, that they also didn't buy, eating greasy chicken, and driving around in their cars that they can barely fit in cause they're so fat.

on a side note, there's a guy by where i live... he's 19... he gets 60,000 dollars every year from the government... he doesn't work... he doesn't do shit.

what a fucking waste of our tax dollars.

the government can go to hell.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
wow...how the hell does he get 60 grand from the govt? whats his secret? i made 11grand working full time...yet i stilll had to pay for my classes....no financial aid... ::STANDING OVATION:: for Bush....

</rant>

Tenderony
But if you had enough money not to work as if you would. I know I wouldn't. We'll not some hardworking boss treats you like a cunt job. Do something you enjoy. Like I do.

But I agree. Fat rich kids are the worst. I fucking hate them. When you see one, rob them. That way you will have their £30,000 SUV, the ca$h in their wallet, and you can be happy with the thought that you gave them some excercise when they had to walk home without their Mickey Dee fix.

Fucking junkies..

</rant>

mariusthegreat

</rant> said:
But if you had enough money not to work as if you would. I know I wouldn't. We'll not some hardworking boss treats you like a cunt job. Do something you enjoy. Like I do.
you lost me there buddy...

</rant>

Tenderony
mariusthegreat said:
you lost me there buddy...
I'm saying if you didn't have to work, you wouldn't. But if you wanted to to keep you sane, you wouldn't flog yourself working crazy hours and shit. You world have a nice easy, relaxed, fun job.

</rant>

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
</rant> said:

But I agree. Fat rich kids are the worst. I fucking hate them. When you see one, rob them. That way you will have their £30,000 SUV, the ca$h in their wallet, and you can be happy with the thought that you gave them some excercise when they had to walk home without their Mickey Dee fix.

Fucking junkies..

</rant>
My ex husband made abour 4g a month and I still worked because I was bored out of my fucking mind.

Of course he lost his job after 3 yrs and turned into a lunatic, but that is another story.

now I have to work. because men are fucking bastards. asshole loosers. fuckers. god damn peices of shit. (CopyLifted is excluded from the previous statement)

magnolia

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
seriously... there's nothing worse than fat rich kids... 2 main reasons:

1) They're fat
2) they're rich and i'm not.

all these kids going around in 30,000 dollar cars their parents bought for them, going to mcdonald's... pisses me off. first of all, they should go to the gym instead of mcdonald's... second of all, there's a thing called WORK... i suggest they try it. it might do them some good to lose about 400 pounds and actually work for their money, instead of living off mommy and daddy's allowance. it pisses me off... i slave away, anywhere from 8 to 12 hours a day, only to see these people driving around in cars that they got from their parents. they don't work... that's cause they're lazy pieces of shit who have nothing better to do than play games on their 3000 dollar computer systems, that they also didn't buy, eating greasy chicken, and driving around in their cars that they can barely fit in cause they're so fat.

on a side note, there's a guy by where i live... he's 19... he gets 60,000 dollars every year from the government... he doesn't work... he doesn't do shit.

what a fucking waste of our tax dollars.

the government can go to hell.
Ouch. That's harsh. It's not fair, but unfortunately, it's the way that the world goes. It's going to hell. You'll make it through much better than them in the long run because when mommy and daddy aren't able to be there anymore, they'll have no life experience and nobody will be able to shelter them and spoil them anymore. And while they're floundering to make it, you'll be flourishing because you learned the skills to survive. Good luck with all that. And I agree, there shouldn't be wellfair, or there should be tighter qualifications to get into the program because there are way too many ppl out there who go on wellfair and just don't give a shit. Yeah, I'm getten money from the government, so I don't have to go to work. I'll just be lazy all my life and end up muchin off of everyone and be happy as a clam. Fuck that. Kick those lazy bastards off their asses and make them get back to work and be a productive person in society.

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
Those little shits in mommy and daddy's car...
about 3 years ago when I was still driving my chevette (loved that car) and I was still into the whole loud car stereos and shit like that. I pulled up next to some rich kid in his parents BMW and he had all the windows down and the stereo cranked listening to some crappy rap song. normally this wouldn't bug me but thie kid gave me some look like "what the fuck is that doing on the road". so i had to do something. as i had said this was back when i was big into the loud car stereos, and my car wasn't really a car at this point. with the 1400W of power running through the car it was a speaker running on 13's. so i look at the little shit and slowly start turning up the volume and once the bass kicked in the little fuckers jaw must have hit the pavment.

sorry about dragging this story on so long but everytime i think about it i just have to laugh at the look on the little bastards face

mariusthegreat

dustinzgirl said:
men are fucking bastards. asshole loosers. fuckers. god damn peices of shit. (CopyLifted is excluded from the previous statement)
aww....im not exculded?mman that sux...

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
now I have to work. because men are fucking bastards. asshole loosers. fuckers. god damn peices of shit. (CopyLifted is excluded from the previous statement)
sounds like you've just had some bad experiences. i'm sure you'd take offense to the "all women are whores and golddiggers" stereotype.

dustinzgirl said:
My ex husband made abour 4g a month and I still worked because I was bored out of my fucking mind.

Of course he lost his job after 3 yrs and turned into a lunatic, but that is another story.

cool. thanks for including me in that. now i know you hate me.

mariusthegreat

dustinzgirl said:

now I have to work. because men are fucking bastards. asshole loosers. fuckers. god damn peices of shit. (CopyLifted and Marius excluded from the previous statement)
yay....maybe now ill get a gmail invitation....:]

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
sounds like you've just had some bad experiences. i'm sure you'd take offense to the "all women are whores and golddiggers" stereotype.
I would to the whore part, because CL doesnt pay me, though he should so I can spend even more time in Wal-Mart. As far as being a gold-digger, not really since we make the same amount of money. I know you werent calling me these, I was just stating.

But I do know whores, and I do know golddiggers, funny thing is, I make more money than any of them, and I always have.

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
Rich Fat kids suck nuts unless there your friends and you can shack up with them and eat all thier shit. But otherwise they blow cock.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mariusthegreat said:
hehe..thanks but no thanks..i already got one...muhahahahah.....
*church lady voice* weeeeellll isnt that specail

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
I would to the whore part, because CL doesnt pay me, though he should so I can spend even more time in Wal-Mart. As far as being a gold-digger, not really since we make the same amount of money. I know you werent calling me these, I was just stating.

But I do know whores, and I do know golddiggers, funny thing is, I make more money than any of them, and I always have.
lol, i was hoping you wouldn't take it as me calling you that ;)

dustinzgirl said:

wow. i'm touched. *sniff sniff*

*takes a kleenex from gehtfuct*

I think it's most rich kids fat or skinny. That use to piss me off until I got out of high school and saw that all of the snobby little shits that were handed their college degrees while I was working my ass off right out of school were completely lost. The truth is, I feel sorry for those people because they have no concept of what its like to truly know the value of an earned dollar. I use to drive around my datsun 510 $500 dollar car with pride because I knew that I EARNED every fucking bolt on that car. I still love every car I own because 1) i own it. And 2) its way better than walking no matter what the fuck it looks like.