WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fat society destroys lunch

So, I just got back from Wendy's, where I eat a couple times a week. I always get a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger and a Sour Cream & Chive Baked Potato. I get home after ordering the same thing, and to my suprise, I don't have butter with the potato. It's called Buttery-Best spread. It tastes like crap.

I also ordered extra sour cream, because I LOVE sour cream. The sour cream is "reduced-fat ACIDIFIED sour cream." I don't know what the hell that means, but apparently it has 25% less fat than normal sour cream.
It too tastes like shit.

I'm unable to enjoy a simple baked potato because we live in a society where 10% of the population requires extra healthy food for medical reasons, while the other 90% of fat-ass couch sittin' lazy bastards are leaning on the crutches called "low-fat" and "Less Carbs" and "Atkins Friendly."

And even worse, society and the media have made these people believe that it's perfectly ok to be fat and sitting on a cough eating candy and cookies and grease and bon bons and frosting and sprinkles and donuts and washing it down with a gallon of chocolate syrup, because it says "It's OK to be lazy, because we'll help you lose weight while you do nothing to help yourself" right on the side. AKA "low fat."

It's not even helping people. It's just making us lazier, because now we know we don't even have to be active to be healthy. I remember a concept called "Exercise". people used to do it all the time. They went to gyms, jogged a few miles, lifted weights. But now, we substitute good exercise with nasty foods that completely ruin a perfectly harmless baked potato.

So anyway...I should go use my intense dissatisfaction to fuel my cleaning frenzy. My apartment needs it.

i stopped eating at potatoes and wendy's for the same reason. you can't get anything good anymore. they are ruining it all.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
you could always keep a stick of butter and a pint of sour cream on standby at home and just order it plain...

i could and do but that doesn't do me any good a twork. i usually go for lunch thaks to value menu. besides. i make my own baked potatoes at home.

Darklight said:
you could always keep a stick of butter and a pint of sour cream on standby at home and just order it plain...
Or, you can do that and still order the low fat shit, bring it back, and say "Take your low fat shit and shove it up your ass.":happysad:

yeah but nobody leaves antyhing in it anymore cause stuff always dissapears. it is pretty sad that you can't even keep ketchup and mustard in there without someone taking it.:mad:

AllyCat

Chicquita
latinmaxima said:
yeah but nobody leaves antyhing in it anymore cause stuff always dissapears. it is pretty sad that you can't even keep ketchup and mustard in there without someone taking it.:mad:
I hate that shit. Some asshole went as far as eating my entire lunch once! Fuckers. I started labeling my lunches "YOU TOUCH - YOU DIE"

yeah someone here tried something like that but went over board. her lunch was stolen one day and the asshole brought her container back the next day dirty and put it back in the fridge. the next day we came in and there was a post it on the fridge thanking the asshole for returning her hep c contaminated container and hoped he enjoyed it. needless to say we found out who it was and SHE was let go too. funny how that works. everyone thought it was this asshoel in IT and it turned out to be the receptionist.

Spinsane

Intellectual Glutes
Yeah, I want my super size back fat ass, just because Morgan Spurlock thought it wise to eat McDonalds, and not even salads or semi healthy chicken, for every meal for a month (which no one in their right mind would do). I can no longer order a supersized fry for lunch and when I order a medium meal I am now stuck with amount of fries that used to be included in a Happy Meal.

Can't a fucker just eat some fries, No, some dumb bastard out to make a name for his self had to fuck it all up, and what does this dumb ass country do we give him a television show. Welcome to the good ole USA...

What pisses me off even more than the overwhelming "Obesity" kick are the trendy money making diets, and the Goverment programs to combat this "problem". Has anyone ever looked at the history of art Fat people used to be important.

Descent

Hella Constipated
latinmaxima said:
yeah someone here tried something like that but went over board. her lunch was stolen one day and the asshole brought her container back the next day dirty and put it back in the fridge. the next day we came in and there was a post it on the fridge thanking the asshole for returning her hep c contaminated container and hoped he enjoyed it. needless to say we found out who it was and SHE was let go too. funny how that works. everyone thought it was this asshoel in IT and it turned out to be the receptionist.
Did she ACTUALLY have HEP C :confuse:?!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
you know ultimately when I first saw the thread title I thought he was going to talk about like a group of fat people that ate all the food up and left him with nuttin...

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
Hep C would suck, can you say, lawsuit?

And whoever posted "OMG WTF GIMME FRIEZ ER GIEV ME TEH DETHZ0R", needs to look up the following words:

Fatass
Retard
Exercise

As for anything else, fatties have a disorder of the fatness, they need to deal with it, or just have heart failure and die...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
fast food tastes like shit anyway. Wendys is nice for maybe a monthly eat, but ugh... I cant even touch mcdonalds or BK. a slice of pizza costs a buck 50, tastes better, and wont make you feel like a fat ass. try it out.

tbsrk said:
fast food tastes like shit anyway. Wendys is nice for maybe a monthly eat, but ugh... I cant even touch mcdonalds or BK. a slice of pizza costs a buck 50, tastes better, and wont make you feel like a fat ass. try it out.
I agree.

The only fast food restaurant I go to is subway, and not that often.

Eating at home is cheaper.

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
Fast food is for 2 types of people: Fatass lazy fucks (95%), and Baked kids with the munchies (5%).

On another note, I've heard Taco Bell is great if you're faded.

AllyCat

Chicquita
tbsrk said:
Agreed. Wendy's food is much better quality, and fresher. I'll admit - I eat there maybe twice a month - and it's usually because of a hangover. I watch what I eat the rest of the time. Nothing wrong with a #3 once in a while.

blk990

Serial Killer
Fat people piss me off sometimes too, but some of my good freinds have a weight problem, and I being the skinny ass that I am, eat way more than them.