WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Father of Executed American Blasts Bush, Media

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#1
"People like George Bush and (U.S. Defense Secretary) Donald Rumsfeld (news - web sites) don't see the pain that people have to bear -- they don't know what it feels like to have your guts ripped out," Michael Berg told a news conference.


The decapitated body of Berg's son Nick was found by a roadside in Baghdad and a grisly video of his beheading was posted on an Islamist Web site in May.


"What I'm trying to do is show to the American people and the British people ... that war has a wretchedly horrible face," said Berg's father.


Another destroyed family, brought to you by George i've-got-my-thumb-up-my-ass Bush...
 

F-all-comunists

*maniacal laughter* burn!
15
0
0
#2
Voice of Reason, i admit that i actually agree with you...bush is a complete idiot and should have taken our men out of iraq a long time ago. What are we gaining there anymore? Why are we fighting sporadic renegade groups of rebels? i say get democracy set up and get the hell out of there. Lets pray that Kerry, although a bad cantidate, has enough sense to do so when he is elected (and i highly doubt that bush will be re-elected, he's just as bad as Kerry and even if he gets more votes from the electoral college he definitely wont have the public's vote)

VOTE GREEN PARTY!!!
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#3
(omitia)

VOTE GREEN PARTY!!!
lol.

a vote for anyone other than the most likely candidate to beat bush is a pointless vote that doesn't help in the fight.

unite.
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#4
F-all-comunists said:
Voice of Reason, i admit that i actually agree with you...bush is a complete idiot and should have taken our men out of iraq a long time ago. What are we gaining there anymore? Why are we fighting sporadic renegade groups of rebels? i say get democracy set up and get the hell out of there. Lets pray that Kerry, although a bad cantidate, has enough sense to do so when he is elected (and i highly doubt that bush will be re-elected, he's just as bad as Kerry and even if he gets more votes from the electoral college he definitely wont have the public's vote)

VOTE GREEN PARTY!!!
Bush will keep most of the troops there till "just" before the election, and they pull them out, hoping that will sway some idiots. Nixon did the same thing during Viet Nam.

Sick Bastard.

Vote Kerry!
 

F-all-comunists

*maniacal laughter* burn!
15
0
0
#5
You're both right

well, i guess ur both right. VOR, i find myself agreeing with you again--its all the same with republicans... damn bush. and you're right moreleos, it will be a cold day in hell when there isn't a republican/democratic party president elected...

but i guess there's always something to look forward to....
 

frgrbrgr

Clitpickle
68
0
6
#6
F-all-comunists said:
--its all the same with republicans... damn bush. and you're right moreleos, it will be a cold day in hell when there isn't a republican/democratic party president elected...QUOTE]

okay so you ibviously don't know a lot of republicans. I consider myself one, and before you freak out, listne to my reasoning.

Example A: Nobody likes Clinton. People vote Bush into office.

Example B: Nobody likes Bush. People vote Kerry into office.

see the similarities. I'm seeing Nov. '99 all over right now. only the sides are switched.

the BASIC FACT IS that as long as people continue to vote for people based on the fact that they don't like the other person, REGARDLESS of the person's view of the person they are voting for, this nation will undergo stupid president after stupid president.

and i DO agree that bush is a flawed man.

But a vote for Kerry (contrary to what morelos thinks) isn't the solution. I as a republican would've liked to see some competition in the republican party against bush, but unfortunately his accemptance into president hopeful went by unquestioned.

I think a vote for an independent party is awesome and i completely support people who vote where their instincts tell them to, not what the media tells them too.

so to add to this i think that Kerry is also a flawed man and i would've liked to see a strong democratic candidate step up. unfortunately this didnt really happen. and now it's gonna be an interesting election.

also, i DONT think Bush will bring the troops home just for brownie points in the elections. that'd lose him MAJOR votes from the republican side.

of course, i may be wrong. ppl may still vote for him after that just to avoid Kerry. I really don't know how this election will turn out and I'm looking forward to it.

~ferg
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#7
what the fuck kind of drugs are you on?

frgrbrgr said:
Example A: Nobody likes Clinton. People vote Bush into office.

Example B: Nobody likes Bush. People vote Kerry into office.

see the similarities. I'm seeing Nov. '99 all over right now. only the sides are switched.
now pay attention.

fact #1: clinton served two terms.

fact #2: the twenty-second amendment to the united states constitution explicitly prohibits any person from serving as US president more than two terms.

fact #3: the twenty-second amendment to the united states constitution was ratified right around the time bill clinton was born.

fact #4: it is illegal for an infant to be united states president. in fact, no person may serve as united states president who is under the age of 35.

conclusion: you cannot draw the conclusion that clinton was disliked based on the fact that he was not, in fact, elected to a third term.

frgrbrgr said:
I as a republican
aha. so we've isolated the problem...

"don't blame the voters; we elected gore."

the real problem was that gore was so damned boring that no simpleton was willing to listen to one of his long-winded speeches about lock-boxes.

~ dan ~
 

anti-movielife

self medicated
247
0
0
#8
morelos said:
the real problem was that gore was so damned boring that no simpleton was willing to listen to one of his long-winded speeches about lock-boxes.

~ dan ~
i think its sad that people vote for the leader of their country based on entertainment value....i can see why though....bush is fuckin hilarious...funniest president EVERRRRR...unfortunately he sux at everything else...
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,967
8,168
487
#9
F-all-comunists said:
it will be a cold day in hell when there isn't a republican/democratic party president elected...
The really sad thing about that is, there may very well be the potentially best president this country has ever seen, running with one of these independent parties. But because of budget constraints and the unwillingness of Americans to vote for anything but Ass or elephant; we may never know.
 

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
227
0
0
#10
I definately agree with max power on that one. way to go, feller! *laughing at my own damn self for saying that* therefore you don't need to bother. :p
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#11
MaxPower said:
The really sad thing about that is, there may very well be the potentially best president this country has ever seen, running with one of these independent parties. But because of budget constraints and the unwillingness of Americans to vote for anything but Ass or elephant; we may never know.
Right, the change can not come from underneath, the candidates running and trying to influence, it has to come from the top, so that all parties get equal funding, television time, get on all ballots, etc.
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#12
back to the subject... Nick volunteered to go over... Nick understood the risks... Nick was offered a chance to fly home.. but refused it... interesting article about Michael Berg... article