WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Fav Football team

actingsmylife

Loving Person
Hey everyone!!! what is everyone's favorite football team? Mine is the Green Bay Packers!!!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Green Bay! Green Bay!

The fudge Packers rule!

They're my favorite team... I just like to make fun of them.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I don't have to hide when I say this anymore... but my favorite NFL team is the
DETROIT LIONS!!!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
p99 said:
new england pats BITCH!
I like the Pats too.. go Tom Brady and Ty Law. ... cough.. Michigan.. cough..

thanks for that, take it to bait & tackle

i guess i'm a patriots fan, but i don't really follow football

Frist Pro ball sucks ass, they dont play hard when they get up there and get that money they lose track of the game and just go for the lifestyle. Second OU Sooners are # 1

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I'm a "foriegn exchange" Sooner... I was stationed at Fort Hood Tx.. and my best friend was from Norman.. well I went to Football games (year before thier natl championship) and I have never seen as much school spirit... even at Uof Michigan vs Michigan SU games... so keep it up Sooners. :thumbsup:

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
My favorite team is the eagles. But who's favorite team isn't one that they were raised on?

Fuck proball it all sucks once they get the money the lose the passion for the game they become more intrested in the cleberity then the game its self. I hate all pro teams except the Indianopolis Colts cause they need to win at least once

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Love the Fins (dolphins... but they fucking suck this year... fucking ricky williams, I hope a truck runs him over!! asswip!)...

Prox

Flame Bait
I have always been and will always be a 49er fan. I lived high durring the good times, and now I will take my lumps while they rebuild.