WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fave Christmas Character

magnolia

Postaholic
Ok, so who is ur favorite christmas character?

Mine is... I dunno. I like em all. :p

MsPunK

Tenderony
how many are there!? i can only think of santa and frosty the snowman and rudolph. i like rudolph the best

damn... kit beat me to it.

too bad he had to turn into a big softie at the end... that kinda ruined the movie :)

Hmmm...

Favorite Christmas characters would have to be Yukon Cornelius, and Hermey.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Charlie Brown, and his sad little tree!

bigck3000 said:
I thought he was too obscure for anyone else to mention him....damn you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Sorry bro. You can have him too.

I remember being heartbroken when everyone thought he died after falling off the cliff. I was so young. Now I just laugh, hoping the story changes and he does die, making him a hero. Fucker. Lol.

The snow monster rocks too. G00ber-looking-ass-motherfucker.

magnolia

Postaholic
what about cindy loo who? (Sp) She's cute. I personally really like the grinche's dog too. I dunno, like i said, i really pretty much like em all. Cept that christmas story shit. I hate that movie. "U'll shoot ur eye out" then do it already! :p

Takkun

Anonymooo.
That one giant clay monster from the claymation Rudolph movie who tries to eat him and then ends up putting the star on the tree, just because he scared the crap out of my little cousin.

MsPunK

Tenderony
now ive had afew more insights i would definately say the grinchs dog, did you see the size of the sleigh he had to pull!?!? and little cindy loo poo from the grinchy poo on south park.