WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Favorit Movie Moments

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Name a fav movie moment!

I have a new one:

Dennis Hopper: "Zombies creep me out" while picking his nose on land of the dead.

fucking classic!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Jim Carry going on mad rampage in Me, Myself, and Irene, ending in him squatting on his neighbors lawn in retaliation for the dog shitting on his...

MsPunK

Tenderony
Natural Born KIllers when mickey and malorie fight their way out of the prison during a riot, and getting it all on camera. that is a brilliant film, but that scene encompasses great violence, wrong doing, and comedy. brill :) and then the camera guy goes totaly mad haha

Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore, yelling at the ball to go home.

"Are you too good for your home?" "Suck my white ass, ball!"

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Space Balls when Dark Helmet get up after his ludicrous speed maneuver.

"I'm fine how are you" "Are we stopped?" "Smoke 'em if you got 'em" BLAM.

FUNNY FUNNY SHIT!!!!

Constantine near the end when he walks into the room with all the half-breeds:
"Hi. My name's John." Pulls out chair. "You are in violation of the balance. All of you," stands on chair, "Go to Hell."
Holds up lighter and starts the sprinkler system. Steps down, camera goes into slow motion as he pushes the chair back into place.

I just think that part and the timing of the slow motion was cool. I don't know why, it was really simplistic, but there you have it.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fucking a warm pie in the kitchen and your father walks in on your dumb ass! < American Pie! :thumbsup:

Side thought. How horny do you have to be to do something like that? And if for some weird reason you want to fuck a warm pie, why wouldn't you take it to your room? :confused:

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
Demolition Man
In the beginning when Sylvester Stalone's character John was trying to use the bathroom and there wasn't any toilet paper so he said a slew of profanity so that the machine would make enough 'language violation' tickets that he can wipe his ass with. Lovely. Who knew that having a 'potty' mouth was a real requirement to go potty! :thumbsup:

Evil Dead: Army of Darkness
There are so many catch phrases that Bruce Campbell says throughout this movie (cuz Bruce Campbell is GOD! HE RULES!), but my favorite is, "Shop smart...........shop, S-Mart!" Classic. :thumbsup:

Shrek 2
When The Gingerbread Man, The Three Blind Mice, The Three Little Pigs, The Big Bad Wolfe, and Pinoccio go to rescue Shrek, Donkey, and Puss N' Boots - Pinoccio is too far to reach them so Shrek asks him to start telling lies so that his nose can reach. And they ask him to say anything like, "Do you where ladies underwear?" Pino goes, "No". They weren't serious when they asked him but when his nose grew after saying no, the Gingerbread Man found out the truth.........PINOCCIO WEARS THONG UNDERWEAR!!!! :redface: JINKIES! Funny shit.

Blaze said:
Judge Dredd
In the beginning when Sylvester Stalone's character John was trying to use the bathroom and there wasn't any toilet paper so he said a slew of profanity so that the machine would make enough 'language violation' tickets that he can wipe his ass with. Lovely. Who knew that having a 'potty' mouth was a real requirement to go potty! :thumbsup:

Not to be the movie police, but this was actually from Demolition Man.

Descent

Hella Constipated
"We, are dicks. Arrogant, stuck up, dicks! And Alec Baldwin, is a pussy. And Kim Jong Il, is an asshole. The only thing can fuck a pussy, is a dick. But dicks also fuck assholes. And sometimes, because the pussy is so close to the asshole, the pussy keeps getting more and more shit in it until it's filled up with shit. But sometimes the dicks fuck assholes too much, and the dick is covered in shit."

"Shhhh...You had me at dicks fuck assholes. *MAKEOUT SCENE*"

-Team America: World Police

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Die Hard With a Vengance

They're on the phone with the terrorist, and the cop tells him that John is two steps away from becoming an alcoholic, and Bruce Willis leans forward and whispers "One step...one step."

Hmmmmm......

Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke: The part where they get busted sitting in the car and Cheech is all fucked up on acid. "Uh, I think he said his name is RAALLLLLPH!" lol. And of course, when their band performs at the Roxy.

National Lampoon's Vacation: The Griswold's are pulled over because Clark forgot to untie the dog from the bumper.

Officer: "Do you know what the penalty for animal cruelty is in this state?"
Clark: "No sir, I don't."
Officer: "Well, it's probably pretty stiff."

or when the girls are on the see-saw:

Vicky: "I'm going steady......and I french kiss."
Audrey: "So? Everybody does that."
Vicky: "Yeah, but daddy says I'm the best."

Sixteen Candles: The part where the family is on their way to the wedding and they find Long Duk Dong passed out on the lawn. "Augh...No more yanky my wanky. The Donger need food!"

Or when Samantha's grandma grabs her boobs:

Grandma Helen: "Oh Sam, let me take a look at you. Fred, she's gotten her boobies."
Grandpa Fred: "I better get my magnifying glass. Ha Ha Ha."
Grandma Helen: "Oh, and they are so PERKY!"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nailbomb said:
Die Hard With a Vengance

They're on the phone with the terrorist, and the cop tells him that John is two steps away from becoming an alcoholic, and Bruce Willis leans forward and whispers "One step...one step."
Yippie Kai Yay mother fucker.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Anything from Space Jam. :happysad:

Actually...

In Super Troopers, when the cop throws the second syrup bottle at the guy... :D cracks me up every time.

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
Anything from Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back. That movie fuckin' rules! :toocool:

(Bearing in mind I was about 7 when I saw this film)

Twister when the cow flies past the car - That bit rocks when your little, personally I missed the next 10 minutes of the film pissing myself!

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
Icarus said:
In Super Troopers, when the cop throws the second syrup bottle at the guy...
super troopers is one of the best damn movies ever

My favorite part in that movie is when farva goes up to that old guy in the minivan and says "license and regestration..... CHICKEN FUCKER BAAWWKAAAK!!!!"

that was funniest thing i ever seen

Supermanxxx

Saving the world
In Evild Dead: Army of Darkness when Ash (Bruce Campbell) says to evil Ash with his shotgun up to his face "Good, Bad, Im the one with the gun" then shoots him. :p

so many priceless moments in cinematic history. i love all the ones mentioned. i could spend days listing off the ones i love. but i will leave it at. Well, I've gotta go. I've got a government job to abuse, and a lonely wife to ****. and If you dress like Halloween, ghouls will try to get in your pants from one of my fav movies Face-off. mind u im sure if i didnt read all the ones you guys posted before i would of named some from any numerous movies in mention previosly in this forum.