WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Favorite "Angry" Song

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#1
In light of all the other "Favorite (blank) Song" threads, I've decided to make this one.

What song makes you gloriously pissed when you're already angry? What song makes you go "FUCKIN' YEAH, I'll show him/her!" What song do you listen to when you just want to scream?

Personally, I like most early Social Distortion... but my favorite single song would probably have to be "Fuck you (an ode to no one)" by The Smashing Pumpkins.

I'm a Pumpkins addict... I listen to most all types of music, but they are the definitive "Sound Track to my Life," if there is such a thing...
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#3
Between the Buried and Me - Naked in Front of the Computer.

Now THERE is an angry song!
 

Feore

love-whipped bitch
47
0
0
#5
Blood Brothers - Fucking's Greatest Hits
Rye Coaltion - Stairway to the Freebird on the Way to Smokey Water

they will kick your ass and you will like it
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#7
NoSubstance said:
In light of all the other "Favorite (blank) Song" threads, I've decided to make this one.

What song makes you gloriously pissed when you're already angry? What song makes you go "FUCKIN' YEAH, I'll show him/her!" What song do you listen to when you just want to scream?

Personally, I like most early Social Distortion... but my favorite single song would probably have to be "Fuck you (an ode to no one)" by The Smashing Pumpkins.

I'm a Pumpkins addict... I listen to most all types of music, but they are the definitive "Sound Track to my Life," if there is such a thing...
I dont really have a (angry) song,as much as (angry) music.
Angry being-Mudvayne or Tool.
Now for the (blank) music...Ya gotta go with Brian McKight or Usher.
Faaaak! The chicks love dat mushy shit.
.....Ahhh,shaddap you,Brian McKight is a smooth motherfucker.
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#10
oh yeah im a fan. always been i some songs off the new cd. im so goin to see the movie they have coming out too.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#11
deus_ex_machina said:
are you a fan of metallica? cause i only like their old stuff. not their new "st.anger" cd. i dont like that cd.
I like Ride the lightining/Masters of puppets type Metallica.
Of course, then,I also listened to Judas Priest at the time.

Wow...Pbbbt...
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#15
the only metallica albums i particularly enjoyed were black and load, but ajfa was decent as well. sick fact: i am partial to track 13 on load.

~ dan ~
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#16
gehtfuct said:
I dont really have a (angry) song,as much as (angry) music.
Angry being-Mudvayne or Tool.
Very cool until

gehtfuct said:
Now for the (blank) music...Ya gotta go with Brian McKight or Usher.
I read this and it made me want to puke then

gehtfuct said:
Faaaak! The chicks love dat mushy shit.
.....Ahhh,shaddap you,Brian McKight is a smooth motherfucker.
I read this and wanted to smack you with a dead tuna.

What "chicks" do you hang out with?

LMAO
:p


And for my favorite angry song it is Machinehead Crashing Around You-HellaLive

Actually, that whole cd just fucking rocks my world!!!!!!!!

And Long Live Megadeth!!
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#17
deus_ex_machina said:
are you a fan of metallica? cause i only like their old stuff. not their new "st.anger" cd. i dont like that cd.
or fucking load and reload. bastard sell outs.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#19
Pachyderm said:
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MY BAD REPUTATION!!!

Bad Reputation by Joan Jett :mfinger:

I went into sam goodies because I was going to buy a joan jett cd. The girl, about 16, christina agulera wanna be with way too much make up and not enough clothes, asks me

WHo is joan jett? Is she new?

I left and havent been beck since. Not my fault they higher fucking idiots.