WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Favorite "Angry" Song

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
angry song.....Megadeth-Crush em
but on the metallica thing yea kill em all....and justice for all....master of puppets and ride the lightning...that was metallica...honestly i think the rest is sellout bullshit

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Some of mine would be:

The Thing I Hate-Stabbing Westward
Last Resort-Papa Roach
Fuck Off-Kid Rock
I Fucking Hate You-Godsmack
Step Up-Drowning Pool

Descent

Hella Constipated
Metallica? The sellout pussies who helped kill Napster? They can kiss my ass.

Otep, I expected better of you. Metallica is evil.

G's-up

Postaholic
Well as far as "angry" music....well I do have a song that as Im kicking peoples asses and running from the cops afterwards ... I like to play judas priests breaking the law......just cause I am......ya know breaking the law....... :)

Dustbinbag

Two words: Shut up.
Angry songs that make me angry -

Papa Roach - Last Resort
Metallica - St Anger
Rage Against the Machine - Anything by them really. It's all anti-government!

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
The Vines- Get Free
Nine Inch Nails- Closer
Puddle of Mud- She Fuckin Hates Me
......almost anything with a loud beat

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I actually agree with Jstager. Metallica....before they turned into pussies--pre Load days if any of you remember then, but now, thier "angry" music just makes me want to angrily vomit. Sorry I spent the dollar and the time for the cd.

dustinzgirl said:
I actually agree with Jstager. Metallica....before they turned into pussies--pre Load days if any of you remember then, but now, thier "angry" music just makes me want to angrily vomit. Sorry I spent the dollar and the time for the cd.
hey dont be makin fun a' th old times. their old music kicks ass

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
dustinzgirl said:
i think you mean pre black album, thats when they went uber lame and gay and pussy and shit, but master of puppets, ajfa, kill em all, and ride the lightning is some stellar shit, buddy of mine saw em back in like 86 and said they were just the shiznit. and yes people these days need to get a feeling for real music and end this mainstream bullshit, iron maiden will always own, however none of the fuckjockeys of high schools even know who they are....just sad

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
FUBAR said:
i think you mean pre black album, thats when they went uber lame and gay and pussy and shit, but master of puppets, ajfa, kill em all, and ride the lightning is some stellar shit, buddy of mine saw em back in like 86 and said they were just the shiznit. and yes people these days need to get a feeling for real music and end this mainstream bullshit, iron maiden will always own, however none of the fuckjockeys of high schools even know who they are....just sad

I really liked metallica black, so I left that one out, but that is when thier transformation into uber-fags began. fuckers. what is left for us old stoners? Nothing but an empty pipe and empty music. Damn I should have listened to my mother.

~Kittin~

Lady Luck
I Fucking Hate You

The song I listen to when I am at my limits especially about my ex husband, is "She fucking hates me" by Puddle of Mudd, of course I turn everything around in that song, and make it seem like I am singing it TO HIM, and actually in all reality I think I HAVE sung it to him. LOL FUCK YOU AGAIN GERALD WESLEY! :mad:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yey, lets ressurect old threads. :thumbdn:
3daysgrace - i hate everything about you

Descent

Hella Constipated
Wow...I don't even have one since I got my new 20GB MP3 player! I'm hearing songs that I never even knew I had (Acquired legally via StreamRipper by the way...It records music from Internet Radio stations by using the Winamp Shoutcast database, as well as IP addresses.)

I'm so overwhelmed. I'm drowning in music, it feels wonderful!