WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Favorite Energy Drinks

What is your favorite energy drink?

• Total voters

Boycott

Soul Doubt
What's your favorite energy drink and why?

Mine's Bawls. I first liked it for the name. Then I found out they sold it at the store around the corner and I found I liked the taste... Since then I've tried multiple other drinks and am loyal to Bawls...

And I know coffee isn't really an energy drink, but it has caffeine so people who have never tried energy drinks can vote too :p

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
white shark, it's big in thailand and makes you go very fast..
thai manufacturers put illegal ingrediants in a lot of things, like 'mehkong' (sic) whiskey has amphetamines in..

of the one's here i like none of them, i already have too much energy.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boycott said:
Thats why there's an "Other" option :p
dang.. me owned.

cries until energy depleted.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Mine probably is rockstar, and second is jolt.

Coffee. Anything stronger than that and I get all jittery and anxious.

ok i like coffee, red rain and sobes. i drink the sobes and red rain once a day, although i'd really like to drink it more, i get really hyper off of them and god knows how i likes my energy.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Anyone who says anything other than coffee is getting banned.

R

RedOctober

Energy drinks suck! It's nonsense.

Jung

???
Premium
Definitely coffee, those energy drinks taste like crap.

junglizm said:
Definitely coffee, those energy drinks taste like crap.
Yeah, for the most part I would agree. Though, I do like redbull with my vodka. ;)

R

RedOctober

Taylor_Blade said:
Yeah, for the most part I would agree. Though, I do like redbull with my vodka. ;)
You're killing the wodka! What a shame!

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
mine is V its a guarana energy drink.

it fuckin owns :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
RedOctober said:
You're killing the wodka! What a shame!

Shut it you. You can't even type 'vodka', I don't want you stepping on vodka ground if you're goona say shit like that.

Anywho.. I like redbull.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
THERE IS ONLY COFFEE !!!!!!!!!!!!

/me spanks energy drink lovers

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
other then coffee.
Sigh. Wise ass. Ok, any non-hottie who says anything other than coffee is getting banned. :)

Canadian beaver buzz!!

I usually drink red bull when i go to the bar.. Red bull and vodka. up until about three months ago that is.... I went into the store one night on my way to work, and i seen these cans on the counter in a bucket of ice. To keep it short. I bought a few of these cans of "Canadian Beaver Buzz". they come in the same size cans as Redbull does. and taste way better.

I tried a few other energy drinks.. wayyy to hyped.. they taste like those damn candies people give out for halloween.. those lil pill lookin things called "rockets"

anyway.. Canadian beaver Buzz.. thats my alt for redbull.

Jung

???
Premium
Taylor_Blade said:
Though, I do like redbull with my vodka. ;)
I tried that once, but I don't like vodka or (most) mixed drinks. I want my liquor aged and in a snifter, or glass with ice, and nothing else. ;)