WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Favorite moments on WTF

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
I remember when Stardust let me upload a pic to her of my boobies that she posted as hers for April Fools.

Then several forum members, who shall remain nameless, and apparently whacked it to the pic of Stardust/My Moobies, and they were upset with me for a while.

• 2LOL
Reactions: Stardust and BRiT

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You've got it saved to the spank bank, don't you?
Try to keep up, son. Have you seen JLXC's boobs? Kind of like Rosanne if she were a man. I laugh at your weak attempts, boy. You can't even finish reading this post without five in the stink.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
The Survivor series back in the early days with MrNewbie, for starters, and another tardling whos name escapes me probably because of said tard being less insignificant than his two ugly sisters. Just like the show, volunteered Internet virgins competed to remain at wtf.com after being put in wtf time out aka the cockfarm. Site wars and trolls were just as popular then as there are perverse sociopaths and Trump fan boys are today.

Good times.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The Survivor series back in the early days with MrNewbie, for starters, and another tardling whos name escapes me probably because of said tard being less insignificant than his two ugly sisters. Just like the show, volunteered Internet virgins competed to remain at wtf.com after being put in wtf time out aka the cockfarm. Site wars and trolls were just as popular then as there are perverse sociopaths and Trump fan boys are today.

Good times.
Johnny Kuntz?

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
I remember when Stardust let me upload a pic to her of my boobies that she posted as hers for April Fools.

Then several forum members, who shall remain nameless, and apparently whacked it to the pic of Stardust/My Moobies, and they were upset with me for a while.
Holy shit I donā€™t remember this. Itā€™s hilarious! Weā€™re hilarious.