WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Favorite Music videos.

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
What are your favorite vidoes.
My favorite videos has to be the Points of Authority (remix) by Linkin' Park but i'm sure you folks can find some good ones

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Anything by Rammstein... They're awesome at making and planning music videos, if not to suit the song then to fit a story... I suggest everyone pick up "Lichtspielhaus" , even if you don't like Rammstein, just to watch the music videos... Each of them has their own feeling and each of them is adrenneline pumping...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
no particular artist/band, although white stripes does stick out.. and that's because they often use director michel gondry.. the undisputed king, queen and princelets of music shorts.. he was (glaringly) represented on the 'palm - work of director' series..

IMAGE MISSING

..of which there has just been released a further 4 titles, including one featuring Anton Corbijn, which i assume is great if you turn the sound down.. ;)
missy elliott does good shit too.. not sure who directs..

absolute best video ever.. (this week).. ??
kylie minogue - come into my world..

if you haven't seen it you will think i am mad.. if you have seen it you will KNOW i am not..

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i can't really remember the last one i watched, but i agree with zoloft the ones that make me laugh are good. also it helps if i like the song

My two most favourite video's are

"Wake me up when september ends" (green day, or sum 41 - i forget) and
"Sugar We're Going Down" by Fall Out Boy!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
This song called bitches-mindless self indulgence

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Its something just a fan did. I thought that was funny though.

Jessica43999 said:
"Sugar We're Going Down" by Fall Out Boy!
ok, this dude has antlers on his head, after the old guy gets hit by the car, he gets hoofs for feet.

we can logically predict that he is handicapped after the accident.

and following the same logic, we assume that deer body parts must represent handicaps and disablilities.

if this dude has antlers, it must mean he is retarded..?????:confused: :confused:

personally, i liked the candy shop video from 50 cent.

if that doesn't count, go for goodies (ciara). my step dad owns a carwash.. video takes place at a carwash..

and marilyn manson videos are pretty funny.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Slemaire you like horrible music... I was looking at your last.fm and it's just horrible...

Anyways...

My favorite videos are all of the ones by The Smashing Pumpkins, obviously "Tonight, Tonight", but my favorite is "Ava Adore".

I don't think there are any good music videos. On the rare occasion that a good song gets a video for it, not only does it suck ass, but they often cut out parts of the song too.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
slemaire195 said:
personally, i liked the candy shop video from 50 cent.

if that doesn't count, go for goodies (ciara). my step dad owns a carwash.. video takes place at a carwash..
ha... that's awesome.

radiohead-karma police
pinkfloyd-the wall
outkast-bombs over baghdad
beck-pick one
flaming lips- yoshimi

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I'd have to say my favourite video is "En Berne" by Les Cowboys Fringuants. Simple, plus the sing-along subtitles are just priceless.

Deadlynome

Metal Master
I would have to say just about any koRn video kicks ass all over the place. I also really enjoyed "We Will Rise" by Arch Enemy and "Solitare Unraveling" by Mushroomhead.