WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FAVORITE, NOT NECESSARILY BEST, THREE...

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
South Central PA - because it's where I'm from and where I live. and proximity along the East Coast and inward.

State College, PA - late 80's to mid 90's. good times with good friends in a good scene.

Tucson, AZ - Green Valley, specifically. forget the year … early aughts. Dad and Rosie tried their hand at retirement living for a year or two and I flew out to visit for a week. I wasn't expecting much but I fell in love with the scenery and wildlife. (first time I saw an actual roadrunner after watching cartoons as a kid. lol) And the food. That shack of a restaurant down the highway a bit was so damn good. A family joint and they treated us like family. Westerer Coast time was kind of weird, though. There was nothing on after 9 or 10 o'clock. Too early for me at the time and my zone-feeling. We were at the grocery store one night after dinner. Holy Fuck, they sell liquor? I bought a bottle of Limeade and a bottle of Jose Cuervo for bastardized margaritas. Sat on the back patio and listened to the coyotes howl.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
That's what I miss most about Tucson - the restaurants. I was over on the Tanque Verde Wash side of town making bank; we'd always eat out on the weekends - The Rum Runner, The Bistro up on Campbell, every hole in the wall Mexican restaurant, the traincar down off the freeway. And Patagonia Lake - the only place west of Nebraska I've ever seen lightning bugs.