WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Favorite Ska Band Ever!

Tiejaz

Owner of n00bZ
Mines is Five Iron Frenzy

Go and get your riot gear
swing your girlie all around
we'll be dancing on the
cinders as the town is
burning down

Riot Gear by FIF.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Sublime son....Sublime. If you can find a better song than Santeria...Ska or not...let me know. The tempo and style shift in "Seed" from a quick 80s punk, to a slow classic reggae, to modern ska. Its fucking genious.

Jung

???
Premium
In my opinion raggae > ska. With that said, I'm a fan Sublime and Pepper.

Tiejaz

Owner of n00bZ
junglizm said:
In my opinion raggae > ska. With that said, I'm a fan Sublime and Pepper.
You mean REggae. and you are wrong. but reggae is ok. better than rap, country, or pop.

Tiejaz

Owner of n00bZ
That Song Sucked!

Santeria is one of the worst songs i've ever heard... how can you call that good. or even music?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Jung,

oh definately...but try to find someone who can talk about reggae without saying bob marley every five seconds.

wow...someone fancies them self a music connosieur ^^^^

Jung

???
Premium
Tiejaz said:
and you are wrong.
How can I possibly be wrong? It's an opinion, it's neither wrong, nor right... just a relative assertion of my tastes. You might not agree with me, but it's definately not a right or wrong issue, that's just naive and silly.
better than rap, country, or pop.
I agree on the country and pop bit, but I like some hip hop. Granted, it's not the MTV garbage that you probably know about; I only listen to underground hip hop. :cool:

Btw, ska punk is a lot better than regular ska in my opinion.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
damn 13 year old kids and their "Warped Tour Rawks" shit. Stop making unsubstantiated claims like "this song sucks" or " this type of music sucks"...tell me how it sucks and then I can refute it.

bigck3000 said:
damn 13 year old kids and their "Warped Tour Rawks" shit. Stop making unsubstantiated claims like "this song sucks" or " this type of music sucks"...tell me how it sucks and then I can refute it.
it suxxors cuz its not on teh mtv!!!!!!11111oneonenoneonenoe