WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Favorite Snacks

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Alright, what's everyone's favorite snack? If you have more than one you can name those as well :thumbsup:

I have a few favorite snacks:
1. Cheez Itz
2. Kettle Corn
3. Yogurt

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sun chips - French Union
Goldfish
Doritoes
Pizza
List goes on.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Totino's Pizzas... you know those little pizza's about plate sized that cost about $0.93. They rock!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
um, too many to list...lol.

Lets see:
Doritos
Cheese puffs
Gold fish
chocolate...lol
cookies...homemade
popcorn with extra butter
ect. ect. ect. and it goes on and on.

And you would think I am fat, but I have such a high/fast matabolism(sorry if I don't spell it right)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i used to be a fan of the junk food as a kid, but as a college student, my food budget went down from my parents income, to $0 a week. therefore, i cant hardly remember the last time i had a junk food. But when i was young, i couldnt get enough of them Sun Chips. Oooh, and little debbie cakes always i had a sweet spot for.

I remember once, my parents sent me a little care package, and with it was a little bit of dough. So, me and my suitemates made a bet to see who could go 3 days (Friday - Sunday) eating nothing but Slim Jims and drinking nothing but water. Crazyness...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Cheez-its bout it. I don't "snack" alot these days.

Signify

Particinator
i havent eaten any junkfood for a couple of months, trying to get healthier ya know. but out of the healthy stuff i like
cheez and apple slices
peanuts
sunflower seeds

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
brainwashmonkey said:
Totino's Pizzas... you know those little pizza's about plate sized that cost about $0.93. They rock!
or mr.p`s that are 66 cents