Favorite Snacks

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Alright, what's everyone's favorite snack? If you have more than one you can name those as well :thumbsup:

I have a few favorite snacks:
1. Cheez Itz
2. Kettle Corn
3. Yogurt

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Totino's Pizzas... you know those little pizza's about plate sized that cost about $0.93. They rock!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
um, too many to list...lol.

Lets see:
Doritos
Cheese puffs
Gold fish
chocolate...lol
cookies...homemade
popcorn with extra butter
ect. ect. ect. and it goes on and on.

And you would think I am fat, but I have such a high/fast matabolism(sorry if I don't spell it right)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i used to be a fan of the junk food as a kid, but as a college student, my food budget went down from my parents income, to $0 a week. therefore, i cant hardly remember the last time i had a junk food. But when i was young, i couldnt get enough of them Sun Chips. Oooh, and little debbie cakes always i had a sweet spot for.

I remember once, my parents sent me a little care package, and with it was a little bit of dough. So, me and my suitemates made a bet to see who could go 3 days (Friday - Sunday) eating nothing but Slim Jims and drinking nothing but water. Crazyness...

Signify

Particinator
i havent eaten any junkfood for a couple of months, trying to get healthier ya know. but out of the healthy stuff i like
cheez and apple slices
peanuts
sunflower seeds