WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Favorite Techno Song

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm doing a business presentation for a compeititon im in for school, and wondering what is your favorite kind techno/rave/trance song?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I don't like techno, so sorry. But here is a list of the "Best techno songs" Here!

Jung

???
Premium
I hate when people cal it "techno," that's a sub genre', not a generalization of electronic music. At least learn what kind of music it is that you like. If you need some help with that, go here.

Anyway, I have two; my favorite breakbeat track is Breakfasterz - Spit it Out, and my favorite Drum and Bass track is Raiden - Make vs. Geist. Of course these change just about every week when I get new vinyl in.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
My favorite techno song can be found at http://pandas.0catch.com/index.cgi?file=UN/index.html

It´s called phone tag. "Oh my god..."
Is this spam? I went to the link provided and I couldn't find the song. I must be honest I didn't look hard enough because the black background is pretty hard on your eyes and the blue text doesn't help the situation.

Anyway, is this spam to try to get us to go to your personal homepage? :confused:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
ChilianFuckFace said:
Is this spam? I went to the link provided and I couldn't find the song. I must be honest I didn't look hard enough because the black background is pretty hard on your eyes and the blue text doesn't help the situation.

Anyway, is this spam to try to get us to go to your personal homepage? :confused:
Um, or you could actually click called "Phone Tag" that is a direct link to the MP3. Call me crazy...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Ugh.....

no offense to anybody in particular, but fuck techno. fuck that "MMssMMssMMssMMssMMss" shit. (I was trying to emulate the deep bass and drums).

I am biased, due to my past experiences with this garbage... but i cant help it. I hear it and i automatically begin thinking homicide.

Jung

???
Premium
Not all "techno" is equal. A lot of it is poorly done, "mainstream" and terribly shitty. There are great electronic music artists out there though, many of which defy genre classification.

To each his own though. But the "MMssMMssMMssMMssMMss" is pretty limited to shitty music, regardless.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
yeah, jung, your probably right. My roommate last year was the one that turned me off to it, and his was the shittiest shit out of Japan. (He was thai, and i wont even BEGIN to tell you how much i despised the son of a bitch). It's just one of those things. I hate Richard Gere, no matter what he's in, and no matter how good he is in it. I just think he's shitty. Once it's engraved into my memory one way, it's real hard to reverse it.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I hate it. But when someone is actually using turtables I can acknowledge the effort.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
T3chn0 is str8 up 1ll, y0!!! :mfinger:

Sorry, I was just trying to imagine what a 13yo would say in this situation. How'd I do?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
Um, or you could actually click called "Phone Tag" that is a direct link to the MP3. Call me crazy...
So why would you just post the link to the mp3:

http://pandas.0catch.com/UN/UN-PhoneTag.mp3

Or metion on your original post that the song is located in the "Phone Tag" link, instead of making us look for the fucking song while hurting our eyes?

BTW: Thank you for the Neg Rep. That really hurts... :D

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
ChilianFuckFace said:
So why would you just post the link to the mp3:

http://pandas.0catch.com/UN/UN-PhoneTag.mp3

Or metion on your original post that the song is located in the "Phone Tag" link, instead of making us look for the fucking song while hurting our eyes?

BTW: Thank you for the Neg Rep. That really hurts... :D
Because it's so hard to look for the link "Phone Tag" when I say that it's called "Phone Tag". I mean, I know the connection is a bit of a rough one to make on your own without mommy to help you, but I figured you could handle it. Even with you poor, sensitive wittle eyes. Also, I'm not a big fan of folks sucking up my bandwidth without me getting credit. So everyone can thank you for me blocking links to that file now.

Jung

???
Premium
Haha, you got pissy because someone called you out for plugging your site? I have to concur though, the common sense thing would've been to just post the link. You obviously wanted the plug though.

Ironic that you mention something about his mommy, then block this referrer to your crappy song. Sounds like you should ask mommy what .htaccess does; you didn't even block links to that track, only referrers. It still works fine in a new window.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
Because it's so hard to look for the link "Phone Tag" when I say that it's called "Phone Tag". I mean, I know the connection is a bit of a rough one to make on your own without mommy to help you, but I figured you could handle it. Even with you poor, sensitive wittle eyes. Also, I'm not a big fan of folks sucking up my bandwidth without me getting credit. So everyone can thank you for me blocking links to that file now.
As I mention in my original post, I didn't look to hard for the link. I would have expected a download section on your crappy menu.

If you do not want people to suck your bandwidth, why post the link to your site? Jug, just posted the name of the song he likes. No need to point a link to his homepage and make us look for the song. Most of us know how to download MP3's from the net.

Also, who in the world is so anal about their bandwidth that they want credit for it! That it is just stupid.

Most people couldn't have found the stupid link anyway, so block away. Better yet, why don't you just take the entire site down. It seems like such a waste of your precious bandwidth.

Also, I was just trying to make a point. I do not like you or dislike you in any way. You are just another poster in a forum I particularly like. I can figure out by your comments in your Neg Rep. You are a childish person who takes the internet a little bit too seriously. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
ChilianFuckFace said:
Also, who in the world is so anal about their bandwidth that they want credit for it! That it is just stupid.
It's a free host; I'm sure he isn't worried about bandwidth. He was just being pissy, which makes it even funnier. :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
ChilianFuckFace said:
As I mention in my original post, I didn't look to hard for the link. I would have expected a download section on your crappy menu.
Wait, so I actually give you the link to the actual page, and you want ANOTHER link on the menu? Wow... You amaze me.

ChodeFuckBrain said:
If you do not want people to suck your bandwidth, why post the link to your site? Jug, just posted the name of the song he likes. No need to point a link to his homepage and make us look for the song. Most of us know how to download MP3's from the net.
Obviously some morons doint. Case in point :thumbsup:

Most people couldn't have found the stupid link anyway, so block away. Better yet, why don't you just take the entire site down. It seems like such a waste of your precious bandwidth.

Also, I was just trying to make a point. I do not like you or dislike you in any way. You are just another poster in a forum I particularly like. I can figure out by your comments in your Neg Rep. You are a childish person who takes the internet a little bit too seriously. :thumbsup:
Yet you keep responding. Yes, I definitely take this seriously. I'm so irritated by the fact that you're a moron that I'm going to go commit suicide now. Thanks for figuring me out. Now I can stop paying my shrink to analyze my thoughts on coding php from scratch...

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
junglizm said:
It's a free host; I'm sure he isn't worried about bandwidth. He was just being pissy, which makes it even funnier. :thumbsup:
Yeah, it's a free host if you don't pay for it and don't have any of the extras like CGI capability. Unfortunately that lame error message is the default that pops up when I lock direct file linking. And yes, I was just being pissy because tard ass is too lazy to click a second link. "Oh God, that half a second is just too long to scroll even though I was going to spend two hours waiting for the mp3 download on a 56k connection."

Jung

???
Premium
Now I can stop paying my shrink to analyze my thoughts on coding php from scratch...
No need for all that. If you ever decided to use PHP, just stop by the Computer Chamber, and we'll hook you up. :thumbsup:
Unfortunately that lame error message is the default that pops up when I lock direct file linking.
The direct link worked for me. Set up a referrer deny/allow rule using mod_rewrite in .htacces, then set your 303 error pages. Problem solved.