WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

favorite thing to do in pass time?

whats your fave. pass time thing

• swear at your peers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • meditate

• kill rabits

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

magnolia

Postaholic
YUCK FOU!!! said:
im pretty sure everyone would.....even the married ones :) :) :)
:oddgrin: they like me. they really really like me! hehe. i'd better keep a closer eye on u guys. :peyes: (j/k. I'm not even sure that that was directed towards me, but I wanted to be stupid.) :p

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i like to pass my time with wtf.com.....its a bad part of your balanced life
may be poisonous to health

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
magnolia said:
:oddgrin: they like me. they really really like me! hehe. i'd better keep a closer eye on u guys. :peyes: (j/k. I'm not even sure that that was directed towards me, but I wanted to be stupid.) :p
**pinch mag butt, then whistle innocently**

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
nobody picked kill rabbits yet....and no that doesn't imply i wanna kill rabbits

i just keep finding them appear in my yard sometimes...i have no idea where they come from...so i chase them around til i have an asthma attack and jus die...well almost

those little critters can hop fast