WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Favorite Thirst Quencher

What's your favorite soda, or soda you'd wish they'd bring back?

Hell, it doesn't have to be soda, some people don't even like that shit. Whatever quenches your thirst.

Preferably I like Mr. Pibb. And B & B. (not mixed, duh. each by itself.) It's a smooth cognac, good for sipping. Kind of like a mixture of brandy and Benedictine. Gets ya goin!

</rant>

Tenderony
Lime and soda if your mouth feels like sandpaper.

</rant>

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Dr. Pepper, Coke, Diet Coke Caffeine and seven.. ROFL

blindman

Banned - What an Asshat!
Carrot juice.. For my eyes

Jung

???
Premium
i rarely drink anything carbonated unless it has alcohol in it. but i'd have to go with dr. pepper or sprite. i mostly drink water or unsweet tea though.

I'd have to say surge or Mountain dew!!!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
anything without caffeine..it literatly makes me sick now.can't have it anymore

waaater sucks..it really really sux.......Gaaatooorradddeeeee

funny movie, luv gatorade

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
HavokChylde said:
What's your favorite soda, or soda you'd wish they'd bring back?

Hell, it doesn't have to be soda, some people don't even like that shit. Whatever quenches your thirst.

Preferably I like Mr. Pibb. And B & B. (not mixed, duh. each by itself.) It's a smooth cognac, good for sipping. Kind of like a mixture of brandy and Benedictine. Gets ya goin!
rootbeer

magnolia

Postaholic
I miss surge. It was like a whole pack of Mt.Dew in one can. :cry: Mommy, what happened to all the surge??? *big sad eyes*

Pachyderm

I really did.
I surprised that no one has mentioned Pepsi, maybe that is simply because it is not the favorite around here. When I wake up I have good morning pepsi, and then I have a wake up and do classwork Pepsi. Then during our ten minute break I have a walking to class Pepsi, and yet anotherin class Pepsi. When I get to eat meals, I drink pepsi. While I have been here there is only one other drink that I have drinken.... Apple Juice. Aside from that.. I have to have my Pepsi, or I start going through withdrawals. :help:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Pachyderm said:
I surprised that no one has mentioned Pepsi, maybe that is simply because it is not the favorite around here. When I wake up I have good morning pepsi, and then I have a wake up and do classwork Pepsi. Then during our ten minute break I have a walking to class Pepsi, and yet anotherin class Pepsi. When I get to eat meals, I drink pepsi. While I have been here there is only one other drink that I have drinken.... Apple Juice. Aside from that.. I have to have my Pepsi, or I start going through withdrawals. :help:
i used to drink sooooooo much pepsi, at least a 20 oz a day all year...that was back in high school.......after i got addicted to the caffeine, tooks caffeine pills, drank more pepsi...i got horribly sick for 2 weeks, lost 25 lbs...became alittle anorexish.., and can never touch caffeine again, but it's all good, i drink healthier now

Descent

Hella Constipated
My Own Semen.

Just Kidding!

I Mainly Drink Water

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Mug Rootbeer. Mt Dew used to be my drink, until I quit drinking anything with caffeine. And I have been sober for 1 year, 3 months. So BEER is not an option. God I hate being a recovering alcholic.

magnolia said:
I miss surge. It was like a whole pack of Mt.Dew in one can. :cry: Mommy, what happened to all the surge??? *big sad eyes*
i know what your favorite drink is ;)

(no, not that, sickos)

:D

anything alcoholic for me :)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Sorry Every One but Pepsi is the undisputed king of colas!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tea, coffee, water
dr. pepper or pepsi

lynduhland

Prone to Bad Karma
:( i wish stewarts ginger beer was easier to find :((( i like the bite that no other ginger ale has ever provided :pPpp