WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Favourite attributes of the Other sex.

Other sex

• Personality

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Tits

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • ass

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • bump in mans crotch area

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • hair

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • feet

• height

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • weight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • voice

• other (please explain)

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
What is your favorite thing you notice about a hot (or ugly person). I See hair first. But tell us and talk bout it

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
oh THE ASS....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT got to have a nice ass to wrap your legs around when your up against the wall..

:)

Military Butts are the Best

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Vote. Is jesse's ass big? ( oh and can someone change that you can see who the person voted for.)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jesse ass is not big...

Hmmmm........ I can try to edit the poll for ya to see it

I couldn't figure out how to edit it so you can see them sorry

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I notice hair first:thumbsup:
_Kitana_ said:
Hmmmm........ I can try to edit the poll for ya to see it

I couldn't figure out how to edit it so you can see them sorry
Its okay

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
[sky] said:
I notice hair first:thumbsup:
what about hair. if its long or nice. or the color i mean. Why are you drawn to it?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I like if it Is straight. Not in curls, ponytail,or anything. just stright. no clips or scrunchys. and Black or Brown hair. and another thing is kinda punkish.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
That bulge in the crotch area... Yeah, that serves me perfectly. As well as a nice firm behind. Woo!

*cough*

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I find back dimples on the small of a chicks back very sexy... and just love to see the tendon on their inner thighs... my two favorite "PG-13, non typical" parts...

first thing I usually notice is attitude.. how they carry themselves... or whatever they are accentuating.... short skirt... I'll prolly notice the legs first... low cut shirt... eyes pulled to clevage... I guess maybe I just look for skin first...

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Dimples? Never much thought of them as cute... But the whole looking for any skin thing isn't much appealing to me either. I like a bit left to the imagination personally o.o;

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I dont want to seem like a Fem here, but what about eyes and a smile. That will more than do it for me 90% of the time. For the eyes, any color but brown or blue is fucking amazing, Green eyes are the best. For the smile, I cant explain it, but there is something so appealing about a girls smile. Not as important would be the laugh, if her laugh is annoying like a chortle or something similar, then its not gonna fly.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
bigck3000 said:
I dont want to seem like a Fem here, but what about eyes and a smile. That will more than do it for me 90% of the time. For the eyes, any color but brown or blue is fucking amazing, Green eyes are the best. For the smile, I cant explain it, but there is something so appealing about a girls smile. Not as important would be the laugh, if her laugh is annoying like a chortle or something similar, then its not gonna fly.
Interesting... Hadn't much thought about that, really, though personally, in all realism, I look at the person as a whole... And, also at the risk of sounding Femme here (But hey, I'm gay, could I be more femme?) I look for personality more than physical appearance anyday, though I can't imagine myself with someone who doesn't respect their body (AKA, someone who lets themselves get embarassingly obese or just generally doesn't take care of themselves)

Well I picked other .

If it would have been on the choices I would have picked "Easy"

I hate small talk and beating around the bush . oops....bad analogy

magnolia

Postaholic
I love feet. I don't know why, i just do. I also look at the eyes and arms. Nice pecks are good too, but it doesn't matter as much. So yeah, to review, feet and eyes.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
There is an urban myth to where the size of a mans feet is the size of his dick. (oh ya size 11.5)

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
I can tell you with proof that one isn't true... I have small feet, and an 8 incher. Yup.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Huge feet 5 incher But yet i'm only 13 so that doesn't really count

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
5 incher and you're 13? Be happy, that thing can mature into a real crowd pleaser XD

Not that I beleive the whole myth that women, or men, need a really large penis... So long as you can hit that magic spot, which is at most 3 inches in on women and men, it really doesn't matter at all. And this coming from someone who claims to have an 8 incher (Not that anyone would believe me.)