WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fear Factor

Would you go on Fear Factor?

• Hell yeah! Fifty grand! BRING IT ON BITCH!

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Yes, but only if I didn't have to eat something completely disgusting

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No way! I have too much self respect to do that shit on national television

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • It depends on what I'd have to eat

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

ferengi

Yay fire!
I was watching the Fear Factor marathon on FX, and I have to say, I'm (not) really surprised how far some people are willing to go and how much they're willing to let go of their dignity for money.
HEY! EAT SOME PIG RECTUM ON NATIONAL TELEVISION AND YOU MIGHT WIN SOME MONEY IF YOU BEAT THE NEXT STUNT!
Fuck that, I'd rather quit and retain my dignity. I wouldn't have a problem doing the physical stunts on the show, but the eating/gross stunts are just a step too far for me. I was curious, how many of you would be willing to go on Fear Factor?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Yeah, the majority of stuff I've ever seen on fear factor don't have much to do with fear (at least as I've ever understood it). Most of it's just gross, and who's willing to put the most disgusting thing in their mouth or some lame shit like that. I don't know why people would even bother watching that shit, let alone do it (though the money is some incentive I guess).

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I pretty much agree with you guys. I would go on the show as long as i didnt need ot eat that crap. I would love to try some of the stunts just for the fun of it (money wouldnt hurt) But when it came to having to eat that shit... well count me out.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Fuck that shit! Who on earth would actually eat that nasty ass shit? Ewww...

There's no way I would eat an elk penis on that show...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ferengi74656 said:
I was watching the Fear Factor marathon on FX, and I have to say, I'm (not) really surprised how far some people are willing to go and how much they're willing to let go of their dignity for money.
HEY! EAT SOME PIG RECTUM ON NATIONAL TELEVISION AND YOU MIGHT WIN SOME MONEY IF YOU BEAT THE NEXT STUNT!
Fuck that, I'd rather quit and retain my dignity. I wouldn't have a problem doing the physical stunts on the show, but the eating/gross stunts are just a step too far for me. I was curious, how many of you would be willing to go on Fear Factor?
id go, and win

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Who cares about eating shit with blood mixed in.. 50 G's will buy you a lot of listerine..

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I wouldn't have a problem with that shit, but it's demeaning, and worth more than 50 thou

ferengi

Yay fire!
It not only is demeaning, but imagine how bad it would suck to go through that shit, then end up not even winning. I think the contestants should at least get a small cash prize (maybe $500) for just completeing the gross stunt. That way, if you go through all that just to fuck up on the last stunt at least you'll have something to show for it.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
you fuckin pussies!
haha, i love that show, they always have ditzy blondes on there who get all grossed/freaked out at everything... i love to watch them squirm..heh.. *creep*
anyway.. fuckin right i'd do it! dignity?? what dignity?? if ever did end up on there, i'd win no problem. then i'd have 50 grand and you wouldn't! shit, i would just BUY a truckload of dignity if i wanted to. but i wouldn't have to... cuz i'd have 50 thou and everyone else would go home! that's all the dignity i need

G's-up

Postaholic
Black Flame said:
you fuckin pussies!
haha, i love that show, they always have ditzy blondes on there who get all grossed/freaked out at everything... i love to watch them squirm..heh.. *creep*
anyway.. fuckin right i'd do it! dignity?? what dignity?? if ever did end up on there, i'd win no problem. then i'd have 50 grand and you wouldn't! shit, i would just BUY a truckload of dignity if i wanted to. but i wouldn't have to... cuz i'd have 50 thou and everyone else would go home! that's all the dignity i need
:woot: Well said my sister!! LOL......If all you people who say that you wouldnt do it based off of the fact that you would have to eat something that may not be so delicious than I call B.S......So everyone would go on the show and do all of the stunts for 50 grand but when it came to eating something you would run???? Makes no sense.......If your gonna look like a fool you can look that way just by doing some of the stupid stunts that they make you do on there not just from eating a pig eye or mountain oyster...... HELL I would do it and just like BlackFlame I would win the 50 grand and that would be all the dignity I would need!! LOL....... :cool:

Going on Fear Factor

Yea I would go on fear factor for the 50 grand. It would be kinda difficult to swallow some of the "food" items they put in front of you but for that amount of cash plus the 15 minutes of fame thing yea I would do it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would do it as long as there are no fucking spiders or rats. I can handle worms, maggots, bees, whatever, but spiders and rats just aint happening. EVER. I fucking hate them. They are evil, vile, horrid little creatures.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
About 2 weeks ago, I gave this really stupid kid a dollar to eat chap stick, the motherfucker ate the whole damn case of it.