WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Feature Addition - Secret Admirer

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey folks,

We continue to bring you new useless toys to play with, so why stop now!

When you visit a person's profile, you will notice a link called "Secretly Admire Username".

Click it, and a creepy little cupid smurf goes and tells the person that you have admiration of them!

If they have an idea who it might be, they will admire someone also. Hopefully that someone will be you (and you'll be notified by our very own resident creepy smurf if you match), but the recipient only has a couple of chances to try a guess in a 24 hour period otherwise they may never know! Unless of course you get a life and let them know personally, but that would make the script useless and we wouldn't want that would we? :)

You may also have an e-mailed admiration report sent to you via the link on the left side-bottom of your UserCP menu!

Carry on, lovers.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i just tested it.. it's all a bit sudden when you start clicking things.. :happysad:
i was hoping to have a moment to balance whether i really wanted to do this..

is there a limit to how many times someone like, ooh i don't know.. wet_lint perhaps.. can send his missives of stalk?

crap i freeked out when one popped into my screen. must have been a mistake, if that lil f#%^er pops into my screen again, i got a gun with cupid smurfs name written all over it. :)

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
jesus christ, i just clicked and it sent. I thought it would ask me if i really wanted to send......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quitii

Spank {the monkey}
11-07-2005 @ 03:06 AM You have an admirer match! ( Cupid )
Dear Quitii, You've matched with meh_it_all! :love: Congratulations, Cupid :D

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Great! 3rd grade all over again. Kids sitting around waiting for a valentine card disappointed when they don't get any and there's always one of each sex that gets all of them. Popularity contest. Pfffttt!!!!!

Not to poop on your party or anything. :p

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
BklynCannonball said:
Great! 3rd grade all over again. Kids sitting around waiting for a valentine card disappointed when they don't get any and there's always one of each sex that gets all of them. Popularity contest. Pfffttt!!!!!
Seriously. Some of these people are creepy enough as it is.

Quitii

Spank {the monkey}
Nailbomb said:
Seriously. Some of these people are creepy enough as it is.
lemme guess... like me and meh?

(i know for damn sure im creepy.. thats why im still single and on here all day every day :p)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
I'm on here 'cause I don't want to be working.
Same reason, but I do think is a good idea. I have a few girls in mind! :D

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Nymphchick said:
who didn't know that fcc?
/me winks and moves closer to pat.;)
/me winks and inches ever closer to Nymph. ;)

I sent myself two admiration cards! :happysad:

I Hate The FCC said:
/me winks and inches ever closer to Nymph. ;)

I sent myself two admiration cards! :happysad:
i'll send you a mirror to go with them.:happysad:

/me winks at FCC and moves closer;)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
apparently you can only admire a maximum of 3 people. That's no fun.

How can you possibly reciprocate if that's how it works?

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
and it would be qute to get something like a "heart" where the presents where before..just so you know that someone have found each other through the love smurf ;)

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
My secret love figured out that it was me who admired her. Ah love, twue wove!

Love you Sweetness!

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
JLXC said:
My secret love figured out that it was me who admired her. Ah love, twue wove!

Love you Sweetness!
exactly ;) hahaha
and when are the presents coming back? :confused:

Jugular

volatile
Do we automatically have an e-relationship with him\her? If so, is there a way to "break up" with the person? Respond quick, I'm getting worried :ignore: