WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Feature Additions!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Feature Additions

Howdy,

We'll be adding several great features to our forums over the coming days and weeks, so if you see something new every couple days it's nothing to have a fucking heartattack about. ;)

Smiss

smissinat0r
Like maybe some slightly LESS psychotic looking smilies? lol

:D and :p scare me... i don't have a problem with the rest i think

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey, Jason! We need there big shout box! I will shout there on bad language!

hm yeah, shouting would seem to be particularly important here

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah! And the shoutbox should be with such big red bold letters, to easy read! Like : FUCK! FUCK!
Also, I think, the :mfinger: smile should be bigger in twice.

Smiss

smissinat0r
LOBO! ROFL!

Hey! I would like 100x100 AVATARS! *snort*

:D

anti-movielife

self medicated
i wish i had a heart attack..then i'd have something to get excited about! BOOYA!

I'd be interested in a different smilie set, although the non-face ones are pretty cool.

I'd also love to see a downloadable macro that makes it impossible to press "backspace" while posting. But that's just because I'm cruel and cold-hearted.

why would you want to make it impossible to press backspace while posting? :confused:

i like these smilies, but i think we might need some more traditional ones for the basic stuff... i.e., :p, :D, :), and :lol:

Smiss

smissinat0r
and all those ones we are so used to having on teh soup... :D

I'd just be uber-interested in spelling mistakes, and things people re-thought and decided not to say ;)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:
why would you want to make it impossible to press backspace while posting? :confused:

i like these smilies, but i think we might need some more traditional ones for the basic stuff... i.e., :p, :D, :), and :lol:
you can you backspace as long as the text box has focus. The backspace is the hot key for back in IE.

Bah like you didn't know that.

Smiss

smissinat0r
I've never had that problem either. In fact, I made several typos I had to correct while writing this. WEEEOOO!

Broken

If you hit the backspace while IE has focus it's the same as clicking on the back button. I think that's what he was talking about. I am not sure.

Smiss

smissinat0r
OooOOooohhh... I have NEVER had that happen before, though.

Broken

nevermind. My dumbass read the post wrong. I thought he was having trouble with the back button. IE 4 had that prob. MY bad.