WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Feature Return: Moods

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Howdy,

Another feature that has returned to our site is user moods.

How does this work? If you go into your UserCP, and select "Edit Options" on the left hand side and scroll down to the bottom of the options page you will notice a pulldown menu. Select your current mood, then click save. Your new mood will display inside of your posts.

If you do not choose a mood, there will be none in your posts.

Have fun!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Sweet and thanks!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It's Christmas.

Give me your address Jason, so I might return the favor.

Thank you.

Jason

Founder
The last time you returned the favor I was sore for a week.

Donate to the Red Cross this year. :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You're darn tootin' you were. :oddgrin:

Don't think that I've forgotten about the Turbo Recliner 2000 and the new T.V. remote you've been dodging me on. I'm gonna piss with that plasma screen yet. You'll see.

Jason

Founder
Pissing plasma.. That's a rare quality in an e-stalker.

I may have to stick around a little while and see what pops up!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Don't change gears on me Jason. Don't tell me that all my time of e-stalking you for your plasma screen and your wife's tuna casserole are now laid to waste. You're just pissing with me right? You've promised my spot in the Turbo Recliner for too long now. Don't take that away from me Jason! Don't make me call Grandma! Don't make me tell Max he was really born a man. I'll stop cleaning Broken's shit stains from the Royal Throne. Don't make me do this, J.

I will...

R

RedOctober

What's this on the home page?

I don't see the described link, and the mood only says dead if I see one..

And another thing....

gehtfuct It's Christmas.

gehtfuct

Dear friend of mine...
It ain't fucking Christmas.
If they hang you today, you probably will fall down rotten from the gallows by Christmas!

geht is trying to geht some so he's talking dirty again. now quit ruining it for others.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
RedOctober said:
What's this on the home page?

I don't see the described link, and the mood only says dead if I see one..
2 people in this thread have 'dead' currently, but I see some other ones too (including my new one).

There is no 'home page' thing to see. Just enter your UserCP, select "options" on the right hand side and scroll down to the bottom to select a mood. Click save, and you'll see your own mood inside your posts.

well one by one we are using them all up and i only noticed 2 sets of doubles. hmmmm can ya actually do anything with the moods thing? or is it just for shits and giggles?

Jason

Founder
Shits and giggles pretty much. :)

/me giggles........................................ummmm i need to go to the bathroom now.

Jason

Founder
+12 images added...

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Make a pissed off mood!
Mad, Angry and Bitchy aren't cutting it!

Jason

Founder
Several non-working moods have been fixed.. Just an FYI.

Jason

Founder
+10 new moods have now been added...