WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming February Stream Giveaway!

What do we want to romance?

• Romance the pigeons!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seduce me a Dream Daddy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danni

Derp in the North
Premium
Hello there, you wonderful fucking weirdos.

February is Valentine's Day month, where capitalism is at it's peak and the stock for stuffed teddies (subject to preference on this one, folks) and chocolate are through the roof. Instead of spending money on worthless bullshit and with one night stands who, to be honest, probably aren't as useful as your actual night stand, come hang out with me.

Tentative date is Saturday, February 16, time to be determined, and I'll be streaming a few games. Here's where you guys can come in and help with the deal.

In this thread, you can vote on which game you'd like to see. There's a dating theme to all of these... but with a twist. Pick your favorite fucked-up dating simulator.

During the actual event, I'll let you fuckers choose my fate. This means you'll have to come hang out in IRC or in the WTF stream channel chat to be able to make decisions (It will all be on a timer, don't worry, that way everyone gets a chance without time any latency being a party pooper).

Will this be super hilarious, or super awkward? Both? Will I piss myself laughing? Will I shit my pants? You can find out live! Oh, and there may be some door prizes involved if we make it weird enough.

Voting ends the day before the event. I really hope you guys show up so I'm not... uh... playing with myself.

In the meantime, head on over to the WTF Twitch and give it a follow! I won't be plugging my channels until after the event is over, but if you want them beforehand for any possible shenanigans (I stream when I'm feeling well), then message me.

**Please be aware that I did get diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and this can sometimes punch me in the gut randomly. I will do everything in my power to make sure this goes off at the scheduled time, but in the event that it doesn't, I will reschedule, because this just seems like way too much fun.

Last edited:

Danni

Derp in the North
Premium
Placeholder post for whatever the hell needs to be here. It was actually a fuckup, but it works out.

Jung

???
Premium
Lol, nope! But I’ll possibly run some paladins for/with you at some point.
I quit. I realized I was only playing it cuz Bomb King is kind of a shitty demoman. Then they killed his mobility... again. So I just went back to playing demoman lol.

And I think I seriously misread the context here lol. :tard:

• 1Like
Reactions: Danni

Danni

Derp in the North
Premium
I quit. I realized I was only playing it cuz Bomb King is kind of a shitty demoman. Then they killed his mobility... again. So I just went back to playing demoman lol.

And I think I seriously misread the context here lol. :tard:
It’s okay, I still heart your face and shit.

• 1LOL
Reactions: MaxPower

Danni

Derp in the North
Premium
Still going to try to do this tomorrow (the 24th, since my date above was borked) - but honestly will depend on how I am tomorrow. For a quick update:

My doctors have put me on medication to help control my fibromyalgia symptoms. Getting used to this medicine sometimes makes me absolutely spacey, and I forgot to take the medicine that keeps my thyroid in check last night. Missing a dose is generally extremely bad for me. Long story short, I go into what's called a 'thyroid storm' and my body basically shuts down for several hours. My boyfriend and others that have seen this says it's almost like I'm in a coma. I don't react to anything, and I can sleep anywhere from a few hours to over 24, easily.

I really would like to get a recurring thing going for all you guys that includes some shenanigans and possible audience participation, and it probably would be smarter of me to have tried to do this after I get nuclear iodine therapy to basically kill my thyroid (date TBD). But know that even if I can't tomorrow, it's coming, eventually.

As an apology for this, I'm going to leave a few of these right here. Please let me know which ones you have claimed, if you do. (All available on Steam)

Bleed2 - CC0W2-3KDQ7-LKLTN (https://store.steampowered.com/app/396350/Bleed_2/)
Super Daryl Deluxe - BTVFW-HY0D2-JV2C5 (https://store.steampowered.com/app/361230/Super_Daryl_Deluxe/)
Full Metal Furies - CWZ2W-VB5LT-CDMX0 (https://store.steampowered.com/app/416600/Full_Metal_Furies/)
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder -CYCX0-DQ5TZ-F69H7 (https://store.steampowered.com/app/434460/Rock_of_Ages_2_Bigger__Boulder/)