Fed Up!!!

lysbyth

Hoodrat
24
0
0
it's official... i don't want to be an adult anymore.

it has recently occurred to me that i am probably never going to finish college. i'm sick and tired of school, i'm tired of work, i'm tired of being sick all the time, i'm just tired of everything. i'm exhausted. this sucks.

i shouldn't complain too much, because my parents help me out, but i get so irritated by people that don't have to work in college. when i say my parents help me out... they pay my car insurance as long as i am working. they help me out when i get in a pinch (like getting laid off or having my hours cut back at work). they don't pay my rent, they don't pay for my cable, they don't buy my groceries... they help me out when i need it, but i work my ass off and barely scrape by. and then i'm surrounded by people my age who either have real jobs and can afford to do things they enjoy all the time, or whose parents pay for EVERYTHING for them. i don't even know how i'm going to get christmas gifts for my family this year. money sucks, let's go back to the barter system.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
lysbyth said:
it's official... i don't want to be an adult anymore.

it has recently occurred to me that i am probably never going to finish college. i'm sick and tired of school, i'm tired of work, i'm tired of being sick all the time, i'm just tired of everything. i'm exhausted. this sucks.

i shouldn't complain too much, because my parents help me out, but i get so irritated by people that don't have to work in college. when i say my parents help me out... they pay my car insurance as long as i am working. they help me out when i get in a pinch (like getting laid off or having my hours cut back at work). they don't pay my rent, they don't pay for my cable, they don't buy my groceries... they help me out when i need it, but i work my ass off and barely scrape by. and then i'm surrounded by people my age who either have real jobs and can afford to do things they enjoy all the time, or whose parents pay for EVERYTHING for them. i don't even know how i'm going to get christmas gifts for my family this year. money sucks, let's go back to the barter system.

People put to much effort on oh no what x-mass gifts am I going to get my family. Get the a lottery ticket. They have a free chance at winning something great... stick in card. Go Merry Christmass... I hope you strike it rich,

write your name on it

and be done.

fuck x-mass

:mfinger:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
I agree. Money sucks. Plus, women have an advantage on you guys in the barter ystem, so eventually, we would rule the world.
 

lysbyth

Hoodrat
24
0
0
yes, fuck christmas indeed. it's not about the act of giving anymore. it's all about STUFF STUFF STUFF!!! i'm giving everyone a dollar (all in pennies) and telling them not to spend it all in one place.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
_Kitana_ said:
Get the a lottery ticket. They have a free chance at winning something great... stick in card. Go Merry Christmass... I hope you strike it rich,

write your name on it

and be done.

fuck x-mass

:mfinger:

Holy SHIT! I never thought I would agree with you on something. Even though this is the first time I am publicly admitting I do not agree with most of your opinions and posts!

I think I'm in LOVE :thumbsup:
 

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
145
0
0
lysbyth said:
it's official... i don't want to be an adult anymore.

it has recently occurred to me that i am probably never going to finish college. i'm sick and tired of school, i'm tired of work, i'm tired of being sick all the time, i'm just tired of everything. i'm exhausted. this sucks.

i shouldn't complain too much, because my parents help me out, but i get so irritated by people that don't have to work in college. when i say my parents help me out... they pay my car insurance as long as i am working. they help me out when i get in a pinch (like getting laid off or having my hours cut back at work). they don't pay my rent, they don't pay for my cable, they don't buy my groceries... they help me out when i need it, but i work my ass off and barely scrape by. and then i'm surrounded by people my age who either have real jobs and can afford to do things they enjoy all the time, or whose parents pay for EVERYTHING for them. i don't even know how i'm going to get christmas gifts for my family this year. money sucks, let's go back to the barter system.

Thats life for ya. Welcome to the real world! Lifes a bitch then you get high and u die, deal with it! :mfinger:
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
nameless_girl96 said:
Thats life for ya. Welcome to the real world! Lifes a bitch then you get high and u die, deal with it! :mfinger:
Wow, she actually wrote something that made sense. Thats a first! :thumbsup: