WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Federal Flame Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZtucson

Flame Bait
AZtucson
Federal Flame Marshall
Flame Bureau of Investigation
Washington, D.C.

WTF? Inc:

Sirs.

I have been dispatched to your forum in search of two Flame Fugitives. Namely Bonesuck, a.k.a. Bonesaw, a.k.a. The Head of a Muskrat Penis, and Lardy, a.k.a. Lady Ice, a.k.a. I Desperately Want to Fuck Teenage Boys. The fugitives escaped from a Flame Detention Facility and are currently at large. It appears theirs was a team escape, during which Lardy exposed her breasts to a Detention Officer, permanently blinding him. Whereupon Bonesuck made use of his legendary fellatio capacity and from a distance of 17 feet, literally sucked the Officer's keys right off his belt and into his cell, whereupon they made good their escape.

They have certain idiosyncrasies that will aid in identifying them. In the case of Bonesuck, be aware of a boy of diminutive stature, given to Tourettes-like outbursts of self-aggrandizing complete and utter bullshit. When confronted Bonesuck will retreat and begin to savagely beat about the head and face his cloth and stuffing replica of Ursus Major, commonly known as a “teddy bear.” He will also call you a “hater,” and urinate in his pants.

Lardy is a completely unremarkable lumpy, misshapen housefrau from Ohio. The only clue to her presence you will have is a strong odor of feces, since she has an almost hysterical aversion to toilet paper and proper bathroom hygiene. She is, however, readily identified if you have a Model 4000 Cellulite Detector. She’ll make that fucker light up like a Chinese New Year celebration.

Should you encounter either of these ass-pimples, immediately contact me at my office. There is a reward for any information leading to their apprehension. It’s 12 cents.

AZtucson
Federal Flame Marshall

Jung

???
Premium
lame^999999999999999

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Gotta give him points for effort.

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
I told you idiots I'm famous... AZ, you're not a good flamer at FC, you're not going to be a good flamer here... go molest some 4 year olds, you idiot motherfucker...

(FACT - AZ gets confused on the differences between nouns, verbs, and adjectives - link upon request LMAO)... fucking hamhead...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
(FACT - Bonesaw cannot realize that we do not care if he posts on our forum.
Bonesaw cannot realize that calling out posters who do not care about spelling or grammar, isn't flaming.
Bonesaw cannot pull his pants up after being ass raped.
Bonesaw doesn't realize that everypost he makes, puts money in the pockets of the admins he so vehemently abhors.
Bonesaw uses repetative "flames".)

Links upon request. :rolleyes:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
*pats bonesaw on the head*

Awww, you feel as if you have that covered don't you.

*pinches his cheeks*

You're just a little cutey... YES YOU ARE!:hug2:

E-Tard

i <3 GGW
BrIONwoshMunky said:

*pinches his cheeks*

Bwahahaha!!! Comedic Gold. Post the links! Come on post em'!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Tee-hee more of these lots 'trying' to flaming each other :p

I'll be over in the corner with my popcorn watching.

:popcorn:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
BrIONwoshMunky said:

*pinches his cheeks*

Isn't he cute though? He just makes me want to go buy a midget of my own.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Bonesaw said:
(FACT - AZ gets confused on the differences between nouns, verbs, and adjectives - link upon request LMAO)... fucking hamhead...
what are those???????? :confused:

SKINWALKER

I have man boobies
Bonesaw is a cold blooded killer of pompous empty talkers.
Blowing hot air up your own ass is in fashion with WTFers.
Bonesaw knows this and his surgical flaming causes WTFers to suffer intellectual pyroflatulation. Bonesaw, would you piss in A WTF ear to put the fire out?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
SKINWALKER said:
Bonesaw is a cold blooded killer of pompous empty talkers.
Blowing hot air up your own ass is in fashion with WTFers.
Bonesaw knows this and his surgical flaming causes WTFers to suffer intellectual pyroflatulation. Bonesaw, would you piss in A WTF ear to put the fire out?

Suck his cock some more. You're almost ath the center of the tootsie pop.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
what the gay?
In general, I despise Teez's constant short and unimaginative flames. But in this case, he pretty much hit the nail on the head.

This was a cool thread at the first post. Then the rest of you started talking.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
MaxPower said:
Suck his cock some more. You're almost ath the center of the tootsie pop.
how many licks has it been so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.