WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Feel honored

better than you

It's true
The coolest motherfucker alive is joining your forum. and I, unlike 90% of the internet, and therefore most likely 90% of you, can spell, form a cogent thought, and have more than two brain cells to rub together.

Watch out bitches, I'm shaping things up around here.

better than you

It's true
Why, that would be me. Or at least, that's about the entrance the general feel of this place dictated I ought to make.

Really, no one who sits around on a webforum can be remotely close to the coolest motherfucker alive. Still though.

Right then, where do I sign up for further ego stroking?

Reqium

Tenderony
better than you said:
The coolest motherfucker alive is joining your forum. and I, unlike 90% of the internet, and therefore most likely 90% of you, can spell, form a cogent thought, and have more than two brain cells to rub together.

Grammer and punctuation suck though.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
better than you said:

Watch out bitches, I'm shaping things up around here.
Reqium said:
Grammer and punctuation suck though.
Ahh. The standard WTF Welcome I love it. Well welcome aboard now lets see what you have to offer, so far you have nothing but the talking part done.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
im going to give u the "coolest" welcome here and go with the fuck u option

so, fuck u

welcome

Broken

better than you said:
Wait, there's more? Shit, it's a forum. What else are we going to do? I must've missed something in the pamphlet.
Wow Good stuff man! LOL What else do you have planned for us? Perhaps you shouldn't unload all you witty remarks in one thread.

better than you

It's true
Broken said:
Wow Good stuff man! LOL What else do you have planned for us? Perhaps you shouldn't unload all you witty remarks in one thread.
Don't worry, friend. I am an endless fount of meaningless wit without substance.

Broken

better than you said:
Don't worry, friend. I am an endless fount of meaningless wit without substance.
Sounds like you found your way home.. again Welcome aboard..

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I see in you both bretherin and adversary. I trust there will be time in the forum to be both.

Let the games begin!!