WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

feel special

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
this site is the only one i could find with members who flame people on the sight of a dropped pencil they do it skillfully aswell. anthor this is that people hate us *cough* hate.com*cough* which is good so feel special we are better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I_OwnU

Clitpickle
There's an old man on my street that makes all the kids "Feel special". He has candy and lots of toys. :thumbsup:

and i have a special chatter that i felt she's special person. she would make u feel nice abt urself and fucking happy to make her to be nice too. :cool:

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
I_OwnU said:
There's an old man on my street that makes all the kids "Feel special". He has candy and lots of toys. :thumbsup:
Does he touch you in weird places and ask you to touch his penis????? :D

blah

Tenderony
Dude!?
You live down the street from Neverland ?
Cooooool!!!!! Does he teach you moonwalking ? Or just mooning as he slips it in there...?

blah said:
Dude!?
You live down the street from Neverland ?
Cooooool!!!!! Does he teach you moonwalking ? Or just mooning as he slips it in there...?
:p :thumbsup:

blah

Tenderony
I see you be El Spamm0r! Is that your day job ?

blah

Tenderony
Who calls who a spammer mate! "Job: spam"

:sword: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.