WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Feel Tha Burn

cool thread. if your new, go to the welcome wagon, announce your presence, then read the rules of the site, follow that up by lurking for a few days to get a feel for the place. threads like thses are fround upon and lucky i'm not a MOD comming to stomp on you, or better yet, jung, he really LOVES these kind of openers.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
cool thread. if your new, go to the welcome wagon, announce your presence, then read the rules of the site, follow that up by lurking for a few days to get a feel for the place. threads like thses are fround upon and lucky i'm not a MOD comming to stomp on you, or better yet, jung, he really LOVES these kind of openers.
/me grimaces as he waits for Nymph to start slapping.

MC, you're lucky. I bailed you out. But this is the last time.

Welcome

wilko125

Rep My Post
zoloftcasserole said:
Yeah.....better listen to Nymph, or she'll flatten you like a pancake. :nod:
... are u refering to Nymphs weight?

Hello, and welcome!?

yes she is, i'm a big girl. thanx for drawing attention to it.
i was wondering how long it would be before this got moved, i thought it would get put into the waistlands though.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
yes.. it is a cool website... and you got a gay name :D enjoy...

wilko125

Rep My Post
Nymphchick said:
yes she is, i'm a big girl. thanx for drawing attention to it.
i was wondering how long it would be before this got moved, i thought it would get put into the waistlands though.

You dont look like a big girl judging from your avatar...

:rofl:

...sorry couldnt help myself.