WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Feelin' like a pimp?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm sure everybody's heard Jay-Z's song "Dirt off ya shoulder". Well, this thread is (kind of) about that.

So, if you're feelin' like a pimp, go ahead, brush ya shoulda off. But, remember to take a pic while you're doing it!

Mine:

Yes, I did just get a digital camera. No, this is not a coincidence.

And remember, ladies is pimps too (so don't be discouraged). C'mon, brush ya shouldas off.

(Note: Anybody who finds this thread stupid is correct. Do it anyways.)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get to it!

We can't have any lazy pimps around here. :thumbsup:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
eh its at my dads house ill do it tomorow, argh damnit im grounded from my comp tho WHAT IS A PIMP TO DO!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Keep your pimp hand strong, smack your dad a good one, and brush ya shoulda off?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Zickddot said:
eh its at my dads house ill do it tomorow, argh damnit im grounded from my comp tho WHAT IS A PIMP TO DO!
You left your only shirt at your Dad's house?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Thanks for the rep, but Max, you didn't post your picture of brushin' your shoulder off... :)

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol yes, its got a picture of....uhhhhh uhhhh uhhhh YO MAMA YO MAMA YO MAMA ohhhhh, u got burnt, i can hear you sizzling

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i could get on national news PRETTY DAMN QUICKLY, im gonna surprise you but, heres a clue, monkeys, gay rites groups, and zombie republicans....thinking no connection at all? well your wrong....

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Let's not thread hijack... we need more pictures of people brushin' their shouldas off.

We've only got two so far...

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I would but I don't have my cam with me...hehe, you might drewl if you saw me anyways, a sexy blond bitch brushing her sholder off...hahaha...lol...Let me stop. When I get my cam, i send on tomorrow