WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fellow Battlefield players...HEY!

Am I a dirty good for nothing spammer?

• YES!!!

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MaxPower is a Power hungry Nazimod

• MaxPower sucks! Hes the lapdog of the man.

• MaxPower is a badboy type and I want to have all his babies.

• MaxPower eats taters

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi my name is {ba}-Drumbum.

I'm a filthy spammer that likes to shit all over the welcome wagon here at your forum. MaxPower is editing this as we speak because he's trying to give me a chance, while at the same time retain me as a potentially good member. I have something to offer, as long as I can keep my posts in the appropriate forums and refrain from using WTF.com as my personal recruiting headquarters.

Please welcome me, and embrace me as a member worthy of your scathing comments.

Thank you.

PS.
MaxPower is God, and the Devil incarnate...........and gehtfuct rides a scooter

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
UberSkippy said:
Best welcome wagon post EVAR!

Good job making it great Max.
was better when it sat there for 50 mins with no replies and only 1 view.. i wanted to reply but felt it best untouched..

welcome choves, 13 eh?
hmmm..

thanks guys...but i got introuble cuz they said no reqruiting on WTF.com
and yes im 13!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
choves said:
and yes im 13!
See yer a lernin'. Welcome Choves! ;)

hey, give the rules a quick once over, and you'll be fine man. http://www.wtf.com/faq.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
choves said:
and yes im 13!

Aww! Poor wittle muffin got in twubble. Want your bah bah? awwww Muffin want his bah bah!

i was about to think that was the strangest welcome wagon i've ever read, but never mind maxi poopered it. good job o powerful one.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
i was about to think that was the strangest welcome wagon i've ever read, but never mind maxi poopered it. good job o powerful one.
Trust me, oh princess of the north west territory. It needed some pooping. Had you seen the original I'm sure you would have agreed.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hey welcome there, It seems you only realised it changed after the 3rd post.
I guess we might have to go in slow motion guys for this little one.

Just kidding.

choves said:
hi my name is {ba}-Drumbum.

I'm a filthy spammer that likes to shit all over the welcome wagon here at your forum. MaxPower is editing this as we speak because he's trying to give me a chance, while at the same time retain me as a potentially good member. I have something to offer, as long as I can keep my posts in the appropriate forums and refrain from using WTF.com as my personal recruiting headquarters.

Please welcome me, and embrace me as a member worthy of your scathing comments.

Thank you.

PS.
MaxPower is God, and the Devil incarnate...........and gehtfuct rides a scooter
You know what I hate about some admins? They always think there so cool because they can re-dit stuff that over people put in! If a person wants to type somthing leave as it is. It is not your decision its theirs!

choves said:
You know what I hate about some admins? They always think there so cool because they can re-dit stuff that over people put in! If a person wants to type somthing leave as it is. It is not your decision its theirs!
Oh and where would you requirt?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
choves said:
You know what I hate about some new members? They spam, where it's not necessary, and in the rules not to do so.

Jung

???
Premium
choves said:
That's where you're wrong. If you make a shitty post, we have the right to edit anything we want.
choves said:
Oh and where would you requirt?
Are you talking to yourself? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.