WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

(FEMALE TALK/Read before ye comment!) Periods sucks, but keep going with the flow

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YE COMMENT ON THIS SHIT ASS THREAD!!
(It's here for a reason and if you're a hater or a dude, then why the hell are you commenting on this damn thread??)

Have you ever had periods that can make you get that tummyache?
Believe me, it happened when I was a freshman at high school and the cramping occurred, making my vagina bleed that I had to stay home from school

And yes, menstrual cramps are EXACTLY like elephants standing on my ovaries..

Also, I did have problems since my periods can flow whenever pleased and they might not stop.
Which is why my father makes me pee in the cup or bag every once in a while and my mom along with my teacher (and teacher aids) kept on suggesting me to consult the doctor.

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YE COMMENT ON THIS SHIT ASS THREAD!!
(It's here for a reason and if you're a hater or a dude, then why the hell are you commenting on this damn thread??)

Have you ever had periods that can make you get that tummyache?
Believe me, it happened when I was a freshman at high school and the cramping occurred, making my vagina bleed that I had to stay home from school

And yes, menstrual cramps are EXACTLY like elephants standing on my ovaries..

Also, I did have problems since my periods can flow whenever pleased and they might not stop.
Which is why my father makes me pee in the cup or bag every once in a while and my mom along with my teacher (and teacher aids) kept on suggesting me to consult the doctor.
Just because I'm a guy, doesn't mean I can't post here.

That thing about your dad is just some creepy shit.
Your dad making you pee in a cup doesn't make any sense. You should ask him about it. Is he testing you for drugs because of your period problems?

That thing about your dad is just some creepy shit.
I apologize.. Also, have you read the title that this is for female members?

*sighs* I wrote the disclaimers because I just wanted to express why it sucks to be a woman..
Like I said in the title and description: Read before you comment..

Also, if you think that I can't make sense: You should know that I couldn't word my sentences correctly..
This is also the reason why I have autism myself.. Though I'm not saying it as an excuse, I'm expressing it because I just want you to know that I'm human like all of you guys..

I mean, we are human because we all do make unwise choices or/and have issues in life.
I have no idea what you meant, but okay..

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
*sighs* I wrote the disclaimers because I just wanted to express why it sucks to be a woman..
Like I said in the title and description: Read before you comment..

Also, if you think that I can't make sense: You should know that I couldn't word my sentences correctly..
This is also the reason why I have autism myself.. Though I'm not saying it as an excuse, I'm expressing it because I just want you to know that I'm human like all of you guys..

I mean, we are human because we all do make unwise choices or/and have issues in life.

I am a woman, so I knew what you were saying, I just didn't know why you were saying it. But, since we're on the topic...

I have irregular periods, too. Because of it, I had to get on birth control in order to have a normal cycle. I know all too well how much it sucks. Maybe it's something you can mention to your doctor, if that's something you are comfortable with.

And I never thought you were less human than me. I never would have known you have autism if you didn't tell me, but it doesn't make me think anything different about you.

Last edited:
I am a woman, so I knew what you were saying, I just didn't know why you were saying it. But, since we're on the topic...

I have irregular periods, too. Because of it, I had to get on birth control in order to have a normal cycle. I know all too well how much it sucks. Maybe it's something you can mention to your doctor, if that's something you are comfortable with.

And I never thought you were less human than me. I never would have known you have autism if you didn't tell me, but it doesn't make me think anything different about you.
Everyone is different DO NOT CALL ME DARLING OMG
I had an appointment with my doctor before.

(I had to get a vaginal exam, but I was so brave and I was rewarded with stuff they gave me since the doctor is also a therapist wince I explained to her about my problems.
She understood completely and is a very kind woman)

Yes, I know it's TMI: But sometimes, I had to get it out of my system

Apparently, I don't have birth control..

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I'm gender fluid but right now I am male... back in a couple of hours...

edit - damn I hate my vagina

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I apologize.. Also, have you read the title that this is for female members?
Once upon a time this site actually had a couple subforums for same gender only discussions. Unfortunately, the moderators did not have to follow the rules and they spoiled it for everyone else.

I forgot to color it red. I was having my period.

I'm gender fluid but right now I am male... back in a couple of hours...

edit - damn I hate my vagina
Is your vagina ready to take some of my gender fluid?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Once upon a time this site actually had a couple subforums for same gender only discussions. Unfortunately, the moderators did not have to follow the rules and they spoiled it for everyone else.
OR, the gender forums were custom coded for vBulletin and didn't survive software upgrades and the switch to xenforo. You know. Priorities and stuffs.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I was not implying that the gender forums no longer exist because of the moderators, but rather, when they did exist, we could not have a true man-to-man discussion because a female mod would stick her nose in it. The same went with male mods meddling in the female forum.

I was not implying that the gender forums no longer exist because of the moderators, but rather, when they did exist, we could not have a true man-to-man discussion because a female mod would stick her nose in it. The same went with male mods meddling in the female forum.
Well, that's because I am a female myself..

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any of the females only thread catagories anywhere in this damn site..

I forgot to color it red. I was having my period.

Is your vagina ready to take some of my gender fluid?
I have no idea what to say about this one.. -_-
I did in fact. Sorry. Doesn't work like that around here.
I dunno what to say about this here then..

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
As a super moderator at the time, even I could not post in the wrong gender forum. I think you're misremembering. I believe at least some could view both sides, but only admins could post (if they so chose). @Jason @BRiT

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah we don't have the gender-specific forums available anymore.. It just didn't get enough use.

It was indeed limited to where only the same gender could respond, but everyone was able to read...

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
As a super moderator at the time, even I could not post in the wrong gender forum. I think you're misremembering. I believe at least some could view both sides, but only admins could post (if they so chose). @Jason @BRiT

Awww super moderators! I remember being so upset when we lost that ribbon due to forum changes. We'll always be super in my heart, though!

^ Total sap

Though I did wish I could post some of the funny shit videos on here if there was a funny video catagory
Awww super moderators! I remember being so upset when we lost that ribbon due to forum changes. We'll always be super in my heart, though!

^ Total sap
Yeah, tell me about it.. -_-
Yeah we don't have the gender-specific forums available anymore.. It just didn't get enough use.

It was indeed limited to where only the same gender could respond, but everyone was able to read...
They aren't any of them anywhere since I couldn't find them..
(I'm pretty new to this website and I've be on here for weeks now..)

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
They aren't any of them anywhere since I couldn't find them..
(I'm pretty new to this website and I've be on here for weeks now..)
They're currently archived and viewable to staff members only. ;)

When it was active, we had a custom add-on developed that allowed us to restrict it well. There aren't any current solutions as detailed as the one we had but software has changed and that add-on wouldn't be compatible and its not worth the development cost at this time. It was fun for a time, so was Cock Farm. ;)