WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Females are always causing problems.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Watch out for the jealous primates. The chimps escaped from their cages and attacked a nearby male on-looker. The chimp probally thought he was just trying to put the moves on his girl or was tierd of being watched like YUCK FOU!!!.

"We know that one of the most reliable predictors of increased male aggression is the presence of sexually receptive females," said Jeffrey French, a psychobiologist who studies primate behavior at the University of Nebraska, Omaha.

The chimps chewed off most of Davis' face, tore off his foot and attacked his limbs and genitals. Davis was transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center, where he had surgery late Thursday night.
Story Here

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
What.....the......fuck????

bnccoder

Postaholic
When it was posted the link worked and went to a news story about the chimps attacking this guy and they said they probably did it because there was a female around. I'll try to find the story again and edit the link.

Yeah, I remember hearing about that on the news.
That's horrible what happened to that guy.
Too bad they had to kill the chimps too.
I'm sure other chimps will now realize that you shouldn't do that to people.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
RogueSmiley said:
Yeah, I remember hearing about that on the news.
That's horrible what happened to that guy.
Too bad they had to kill the chimps too.
I'm sure other chimps will now realize that you shouldn't do that to people.

No, chimps are like humans in nature. Even if you show them that you die if you do something like that, they'll still do it. I mean, look at how many people still smoke.

Boycott said:
No, chimps are like humans in nature. Even if you show them that you die if you do something like that, they'll still do it. I mean, look at how many people still smoke.

Haha. I was just joking. Next time I'll put: "sarcasm" at the end of my post.
Your words are true though, but I think smoking is a bad example since it's addictive. People get the death penalty or spend life in prison when they kill someone yet people still kill each other. It's stupid, but that's just the way it is.