WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Females, Why the fuck cant you say what is on your mind

SilentHunter

One Shot, One Kill
Please tell me why in the living fuck if you have a problem with your significant other, and that person ask if you are ok or if you ar mad at us, you never fail to say "no I'm fine" knowing good and goddamn well we are going to get a fucking ear full later when you figure out what to say to make us so mad we go off our fucking rocker because you have sat around for hours figureing out what you are going to say, and we spend that time trying to figure what the fuck is wrong. at least give us a topic sentence to get our debate ready. It is my opinion y'all just like the upperhand in emotinal shit so we go off and look like the bad guy to everyone around us. and another thing i understand that when you are pissed off you want space. and i give it , however at what point do you want attention, i think a lot of problems could be solved by talking it out as soon as possible and not letting it steep. the mind can play dirty dirty tricks on you, and i personally get blamed for shit she/they think up........like if my cell phone is out of service because i live in the middle of nowhere.........I AM NOT FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE. im not girl bashing here. i love the ladies and nothing gives me more pleasure than makeing a female happy (whether we are fucking or not) but it seems like the task is sometimes to great and complex to accomplish without ending up in a padded room eating lithum all day.........well the padded room would suck but the lithum would be cool

Jung

???
Premium
1) I think you just have a childish and/or reclusive girlfriend. Don't take that to be proof that all girls are like that.
2) I think the biography part of your profile probably sum this up pretty well.
I'm 21 white and pissed at the world

well i can only speek for me, but i like to calm down and figure out if what i'm mad at truely is worth being mad over. then after deciding it, i figure out if i really want to argue about it or not. by this point the guy usually does it again, causing me to get really pissy, then i start the discussion. most men usually make the same mistake time and time again, even after an argument or discussion, when the sig. other states that they don't like it in the first place. men tend to tune out. so i always have to decide if its worth waisting my time over or not.

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
in all honesty I dpont think the at times even they know what they want to say at the time and shit like that.

Shadow_Demon said:
in all honesty I dpont think the at times even they know what they want to say at the time and shit like that.
ok can you clearify? i'm confused.:confused:

Jung

???
Premium
Shadow_Demon said:
Could you try saying that again in coherent English?

bait

Hoodrat
my last last ex was a fucked up chick. then my last ex, she would manipulate what she said to make herself ontop with emotional bullshit all the time Im trying to be honest and straightup. Its like they playing some game they think they hafta win, kinda like a sport. jesus, my ex ex is the one I still care about and have feelings for, but she thought i was a kid cause i didnt have a job (just today I woke up at 7am and went to college till about 8pm). She would use that against me all the time, and I would tell her I need to do this for me, well the bitch never changed.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
"It is impossible for a man to have the last word, because anything he says afterwards is the start of a new conversation" :lol: -If only I could remember where I got this quote from :happysad:

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
Piro said:
"It is impossible for a man to have the last word, because anything he says afterwards is the start of a new conversation" :lol: -If only I could remember where I got this quote from :happysad:
So true. Be more caring and if it keeps happening with every girl you meet then maybe there is something wrong with you.

tbh.. who gives a fawk... maybe im just sayin this cos Ive just got out of a pretty messed up relationship but ffs, if girls wanna be bitchs fukin let em... its they're fuckin loss when they aint got no-one to run to when they're backstabbing best friend tells em to piss of. I kno I'm generalising bitchy girls but tough shit.

To all you gentlemen with the same idea as the author of this thread:
Sometimes we women are so pissed off that we need time to figure out just what it is that is pissing us off. Yes, we'll say "I'm fine," but that's because (at least in my case) we don't want to get into the conversation right then and say something we'll later regret or realize we didn't mean. It's not always about manipulation and being on top of the "emotional bullshit." Sometimes we do use logic, contrary to popular belief.

Jung

???
Premium
Sometimes we women are so pissed off that we need time to figure out just what it is that is pissing us off.
I'm sorry, but that's just fucking ridiculous. I'm happy my girl isn't afflicted by this phenomenon.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Shadow_Demon said:
Damn frenchies!:mad: :mfinger: :gun:

Sektor

Particinator
Shadow_Demon said:
In other words, he's trying to say that sometimes women don't even know what to say at the time you might ask them if they're mad at you or not.

Sudite

Your favourite day dream.
Hunny, hunny, hunny. Not all girls are like that,. . . but from the sounds of it your girlfriend may just be having some difficulty admitting to the problems.. or maybe just coming out and saying that something's wrong? I know a lot of people who have difficulty with that. I know I do; I want to tell someone something but when the oppotunity arises, I freeze up and just can not say a word to the person. Maybe you should talk to her and just tell her full out how you feel. Be open, and honest. Tell her that you feel like she never talks to you about anything. Tell her that you ARE there for her and that she CAN count on you to be there for her.

Other than that hun, I really don't know what to tell yah.. :happysad: Good luck..

Sudite

Your favourite day dream.
Shadow_Demon said:

"In all honesty I don't think that at times even they (the women) don't know what they want to say/how to say what's on their minds."

junglizm said:
I'm sorry, but that's just fucking ridiculous. I'm happy my girl isn't afflicted by this phenomenon.
What's ridiculous? That we actually try to figure out the real reason we're angry and deal with it? I'm sorry you don't agree with not getting angry over the first false reasons your mind throws at you. Maybe I didn't explain it properly. Here's an example of a similar situation: before I realized I was in love with the guy I am now with I reacted with jealousy when another girl started flirting with him. I wasn't worried that he would flirt back or mean it, I was reacting to the fact that she was using her tricks and behavior I didn't like or agree with towards him. I had to step away from the situation to realize that the reason why I was reacting so strongly was because I was in love with him. It's the same way with being angry. Sometimes the real reason we're angry is buried beneath superficial reasons, and we need to take time to get rid of the "fluff" reasons to get to the real problem. You can't truly fix a problem if you don't know what the real problem is. So, I'm glad your girl has it so together that she never has to step away from the problem to come back to it in a new way. You're lucky, but that doesn't mean that those of us that do have to are "fucking ridiculous."

Jung

???
Premium
I didn't mean to imply that you were ridiculous, but the assertion that you become angry without knowing why you're angry, is. Anger is somewhat a voluntary emotion; it's a direct reflection of an action or occurrence, you don't just magically become angry without outside stimuli. Maybe there are some benign things that are underlying, for some; I don't know, but I know I've never been angry without knowing the reason why.

I'd say your example is pretty bad, as well as being out of context; that would be the obvious answer, I don't think too many people would need a 'time out' to realize that. You became angry because of jealousy, which was a direct result of your boyfriend/friend being flirted with. Obviously your jealousy came from a strong emotional feeling for said person. No offense, but I don't see how that would be an elusive concept.

But I digress, it sounds like you're just thinking before you speak, which is good, but I wouldn't say you're becoming angry "without knowing why."

The whole "I don't know" or "I'm fine" just seems like an excuse for being fickle to me; a cop-out, or something stemming from an underlying psychological issue. Some girls like to play games like that, to see if the person asking will pursue the questioning, which shows that they care. I'd be willing to bet this is the case more often than not with younger girls.

I can honestly say that out of all the girls I've dated, the ones who replied in such a way were in the minority, so I seriously doubt it's something indicative of "we females." I'm sorry, but I don't buy into the "we're just so mad we don't know why" thing.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
tiger_86 said:
What's ridiculous? That we actually try to figure out the real reason we're angry and deal with it? I'm sorry you don't agree with not getting angry over the first false reasons your mind throws at you. Maybe I didn't explain it properly. Here's an example of a similar situation: before I realized I was in love with the guy I am now with I reacted with jealousy when another girl started flirting with him. I wasn't worried that he would flirt back or mean it, I was reacting to the fact that she was using her tricks and behavior I didn't like or agree with towards him. I had to step away from the situation to realize that the reason why I was reacting so strongly was because I was in love with him. It's the same way with being angry. Sometimes the real reason we're angry is buried beneath superficial reasons, and we need to take time to get rid of the "fluff" reasons to get to the real problem. You can't truly fix a problem if you don't know what the real problem is. So, I'm glad your girl has it so together that she never has to step away from the problem to come back to it in a new way. You're lucky, but that doesn't mean that those of us that do have to are "fucking ridiculous."

Wow, i actually understand ...before i had no clue why alot of women could be mad and not know why...except when my ex was going through that time of the month anyways...
anyways thanks for the explanation explains alot of problems i've had in the past...hahaha

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Well all I have to say is women are complex. When we have PMS we don't always know why certain things tick us off. I mean most of the time it's stupid shit too. A bad comercial can even set us off in a raging fit. A funny look from our significant other can set us off crying and making us get all self-conscious that the look was because we are fat and ugly. It's sad and ridiculous for us too and half the time we don't know why we are so upset during this time. Like what Tiger said, we also can overreact with feelings of jealousy or competitiveness with other girls. When we feel jealous or we are in competition with another girl we tend to get very territorial and psychological. We don't discuss those feelings easily, we just react...often before we realize why ourselves.

:lol: I rarely get jealous but it has happened. I just get a little more aggressive with my flirting when I feel that way. But whether it be jealousy or PMS I usually just feel stupid afterwards and that often is reason for me to not want to talk about it. I still do though. I can't keep my mouth shut about my feelings anyhow. ;)