WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

feminazi lesbian teen females

red soviet

punks dead, stfu
stfu

you think guys are all bad? well maybe if you would quit going for the "really hot gangster bad boy rich tall" asshole guy, then maybe you wouldnt think all guys are bad

then you are all "im lesbian" (or maybe a stupid bi tard) and then you say "girls are so much better", better how? because they know how to eat you out? or shove a fake cock into you?

well maybe if you girls tell guys how to please you, THEY WOULD, heres something sam kinison (comedian) said that women do

"heres the pussy, you figure it out" <--so why do you stfu and quit blaming guys for being assholes

you just a teen, why dont you wait till your like 25 before you think your this big feminazi lesbian idiot who thinks they know all about everything :mfinger:

magnolia

Postaholic
sorry to anyone who's homosexual, but it's nasty ass. I don't believe in it. God made man and woman, they should be together. If it wasn't meant to be that way, he would have stopped with Adam. *shudders* After I get married and acutally have sexual relations, I sure as hell am gadda tell him what I like and what feels good. I think that the only guys who really suck are the ones who are like u said "really hot gangster bad boy rich tall asshole guy" s. Most of that describes what's a total turn off. I don't know why women would ever want to be with women, but it's gross!

tharuz

Bringer of Order
maybe if men werent such pussies and women weren`t such nasty whores we`d be better off

why are you so fucking scared to speak your mind? ohh i dont want to descriminate gays, fuck you, i dont wanna be sexist, go to hell

this is the kind of shit we get when you let the system take care of your kids with school and that dogshit they play on the radio

i hope you all choke

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
You would seriously have to be messed up in the mind to be gay. I mean, why would someone who was totally sane want to fuck someone of their own sex? It is just fucking sickening, which is why most if not all gays are at least a little messed up in their heads.

I, personally, don't think there is anything wrong with people being gay. If someone wants to be gay, I say go for it. But, the thing I have a problem with are the ones who go around fucking PARADING it! "LOOK AT ME, I'M GAY AND PROUD," and then proceed to throw a flower and kiss their same sex partner. It's not like a bunch of straight people have ever organized a fucking parade. "LOOK! I'M STRAIGHT AND PROUD!" For Christ's sake, get a fucking life! If gay people do their stuff and don't fucking parade it, I'm cool with them. I have a gay friend, but he doesn't go all, "I'm gay, un huh, I'm different, here's a rainbow." He's just a normal guy. One of my best friends is bisexual. Almost no-one knows that about her. I have a gay uncle (who doesn't?) and he the coolest goddamn guy you'd ever meet. (his guyfriend is a fucking douche though) That's all I have to say. Have a nice life.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
I'm so fucking sick of people saying "OMG I HATE GAYS I'M HOMOPHOBIC BECAUSE THEY PARADE IT AND SHIT!" WTF dude. They don't fucking go around and parade it. Every gay dude I know doesn't go around and "parade it". They're actually insecure about it and just want people to fucking accept them.

Oh yea, lesbians kick ass.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
SCOT THE GREAT said:
I, personally, don't think there is anything wrong with people being gay. If someone wants to be gay, I say go for it. But, the thing I have a problem with are the ones who go around fucking PARADING it! "LOOK AT ME, I'M GAY AND PROUD," and then proceed to throw a flower and kiss their same sex partner. It's not like a bunch of straight people have ever organized a fucking parade. "LOOK! I'M STRAIGHT AND PROUD!" For Christ's sake, get a fucking life! If gay people do their stuff and don't fucking parade it, I'm cool with them. I have a gay friend, but he doesn't go all, "I'm gay, un huh, I'm different, here's a rainbow." He's just a normal guy. One of my best friends is bisexual. Almost no-one knows that about her. I have a gay uncle (who doesn't?) and he the coolest goddamn guy you'd ever meet. (his guyfriend is a fucking douche though) That's all I have to say. Have a nice life.
I see your point, some at work is bi, and he's also a deaf/mute
he's fun though, acts like a normal dumbass like the rest of us at work, and for being someone who can't hear or talk he's actually a better employee than others

magnolia

Postaholic
I don't mind them either. I think it's sick and wrong, but I can't stop it, so I just post my oppion here and leave it at that. Although my bff's sis is a les. and we had to share a bed on vacation. It was just a little unnerving knowing that she'd slept with a girl the night before.

Deez Nutz said:
I'm so fucking sick of people saying "OMG I HATE GAYS I'M HOMOPHOBIC BECAUSE THEY PARADE IT AND SHIT!" WTF dude. They don't fucking go around and parade it. Every gay dude I know doesn't go around and "parade it" they're actually insecure about it and just want people to fucking accept them.

I'm assuming you were directing that at me, after only catching the parade part. If you had actually read my post, you would have realized that I wasn't being all "OMG I HATE GAYS I'M HOMOPHOBIC BECAUSE THEY PARADE IT AND SHIT!" I just have a problem with those that do.

If it wasn't directed at me, I'm a dumbass. :gun: :sword: ;)

magnolia

Postaholic
Deez Nutz said:
I'm so fucking sick of people saying "OMG I HATE GAYS I'M HOMOPHOBIC BECAUSE THEY PARADE IT AND SHIT!" WTF dude. They don't fucking go around and parade it. Every gay dude I know doesn't go around and "parade it". They're actually insecure about it and just want people to fucking accept them.

If u don't like to see them parading, don't come to MN cuz they have a gay parade every year.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
No it's not that I don't like it, I've just never encountered it. I think it's all made up bullshit. And ya know what? I bet they wouldn't make any damn parades if people would accept them in the first place.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i think it's not my place to tell someone else whether he can be gay. if a guy finds life-partnership fulfillment with a guy, cool for him. no skin off my back. i, personally, am very very straight; just like you (especially magnolia) might tell them gayness is gross and THEY SHOULD BE STRAIGHT BECAUSE IT'S WRONG, homos probably don't like being told that any more than you like being told "I'M GAY AND I'M PROUD." the only difference is that -you- are the one forcing your belief, your conformity, on someone else; they're the one not hurting anyone.

homosexuality, if you think about it purely physiologically and ignore religious or social context (which means you can separate the abstract from the bullshit involved in application [which is good for you {but i digress}]), is just ONE MORE of nature's responses to overpopulation. why do you think homosexuality occurs more naturally in more densely populated areas? every life form, whether you like it or not, is guided by the same set of reproductive principals; aside from your religious faith (which doesn't exclude the possibility anyway) you have to come to that understanding before you can wrap your mind around the morality of homosexuality.

besides, if that's your point of view, then it should be just as much a sin to decide against having kids with your hetero life partner, and it should be just as wrong to be barren or infertile (like you can do anything about that).

think about that.

~ dan ~

magnolia

Postaholic
I wouldn't tell them it's wrong. It's their choice to make. One of my good friends is gay and i love him to death. Same with my bff's sis. Never once said to her it was wrong. They get that too much as it is.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i agree about people slapping it in my face though. i really couldn't give a rat's ass until i pick up on a girl and she's like, "uh, i like girls."

but you have to understand, you might be a great balance: religious faith and understanding of others. but LOTS of people aren't, and LOTS of people are still teaching their kids "this is right and this is wrong and you believe me because i'm your parent."

it scares the shit out of me to see, and i think the gay pride thing is sort of a response to that. it's like a way for a movement of a subculture to gain momentum, and if you can believe me it will pave the way to the more apathetic and more comfortable future where nobody gives a shit until we find out "aw crap i can't ask her out because she's a dyke damn it" or whatever.

:D

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Who gives a fuck about the gay community, they need to move in with the amish people. (Only the ones who make it known they're gay)

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
u know what, I'm going to laugh my ass off if 50 years from now the world population starts dying off and ppl start going, "see if we fixed this problem with gays back in the day we wouldn't be in this mess"

but in a good way for now the population could slope off since it is getting over populated

actually someone once told me that we could fit the entire world's population into the state of texas, so maybe we aren't that overpopulated yet

I say it's people's to live how they want to live, it's their body let them do what they want with it....ppl say it's a bad idea, but I get that from ppl who say that me acting like dumbass at times isn't going to get me anywhere, but hey that's who I am..it's just funner to be who u are than someone who wants u to be what they want..that's just extra work...hitler tried to get everyone like how he wanted it, and look where that got him

morelos

lexicon incognito
actually someone once told me that we could fit the entire world's population into the state of texas, so maybe we aren't that overpopulated yet
actually, it's "if you gave everyone on earth a 20 x 20 x 20 foot apartment, the entire world's population could fit in half the Grand Canyon."

but we're still overpopulated. homosexuality doesn't spread like a disease anyway. it will never cause a huge population disaster. only a world war, a fast-moving plague, or child-limiting laws could cause a population disaster.

hitler tried to get everyone like how he wanted it, and look where that got him
Hitler owned mainland Europe within four or so years. if he hadn't been greedy and ran for russia right before winter, he might still own it. his rules of conformity weren't what stopped him; it was his megalomania.

~ me ~

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
morelos said:
actually, it's "if you gave everyone on earth a 20 x 20 x 20 foot apartment, the entire world's population could fit in half the Grand Canyon."

but we're still overpopulated. homosexuality doesn't spread like a disease anyway. it will never cause a huge population disaster. only a world war, a fast-moving plague, or child-limiting laws could cause a population disaster.

Hitler owned mainland Europe within four or so years. if he hadn't been greedy and ran for russia right before winter, he might still own it. his rules of conformity weren't what stopped him; it was his megalomania.

~ me ~
gotcha, btw I suck at history so I'm just trying to recall what ever school taught me, or at least tried to teach...my friends in my history classes can back me up when I say history class was the only class I slept in and had trouble with next to english, except I didn't sleep in english

stoj

arsehole
magnolia said:
sorry to anyone who's homosexual, but it's nasty ass. I don't believe in it. God made man and woman, they should be together. If it wasn't meant to be that way, he would have stopped with Adam.
Uh oh I hope you don't seriously believe that shit. Newsflash: homosexuality is found in nature. Noone chooses their sexual orientation - it's not like one day you decide "gee, you know what, I think I'm gonna be a heterosexual." On the contrary it is something that you have no control over. Maybe you can't see the attraction in homosexuality (no pun intended) but that doesn't make it 'nasty ass' or (my favorite quote of yours) 'sick and wrong' in as much as someone not finding anything sexually attractive in your partner of choice/desire makes you 'sick'.

morelos said:
homosexuality, if you think about it purely physiologically and ignore religious or social context (which means you can separate the abstract from the bullshit involved in application [which is good for you {but i digress}]), is just ONE MORE of nature's responses to overpopulation. why do you think homosexuality occurs more naturally in more densely populated areas?
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this. That is completely wrong and is based on the assumption that sex == reproduction. It doesn't. Clearly if homosexuality hasn't died out then not only is it not an evolutionary dead-end, but it is arguably beneficial otherwise it would have indeed been lost in time. Nature's response to overpopulation btw is starvation when there is not enough food to go around (and that basically doesn't happen unless something comes along that significantly changes an ecosystem). 'more naturally'? What the hell does that mean?

Oh and just for the record, I am straight as a fucking nail.