WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Feminazis

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Now, I only am pissed at a very extremist Feminist I got into an argument with. It was about the cop tazer incident, and she said "Women shouldn't be tazed." Because you know that women are exempt from the law. :rolleyes: She says men have no shame and are stupid. Fucking Eva Braun over here, saying that women are superior. She was full of shit. She said men weren't important and don't need to be around. Fucking cunt. She was practically saying that all men should be put in death camps, like Auschwitz. :eek: Sieg Hiel! Hopefully none of the women here on WTF feel like that. Little bitch thought that she can do whatever she wants, because she's a woman. Sounds like someone needs to grow the fuck up. :rolleyes:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i mean no offense to anyone, but if anyone was being that much of an asshole, and a "feminazi" i would have said:
quit your bitching and get back in the kitchen.

not because she is a woman, but because as a feminist that should piss her off and shut her up.

seriously though i hate feminists who claim that woman should be treated equally and then claim that they deserve even better treatment than men? it's a double standard. i agree woman should be equal to men, but i think it's stupid when feminists think that woman should be above men, they are lowering themselves to the level they claim some men are at.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
That's why they're called Feminazis Wizardly. They do the same thing that the Nazis did to the Jews. We are all equal, yet they want to be superior? No one is superior to anyone else. We're all people. We all think, feel, love, hate, and are all equal. There is no superior race and/or gender.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
I Hate The FCC said:
That's why they're called Feminazis Wizardly.
i know, i was just regurgitating what you said and then adding my own two cents. you just made me think of this person i know and it pissed me off so i ranted about them basically, but used a general term.

Feminazis are bitches for more reasons than just what they do to men (though that leads into the many problems I have with them). They're also bitches for what they do to normal women. We women who feel comfortable with our position in society and would actually appreciate the chivalry that some guys are still willing to perform get screwed because those good guys will meet one of these feminazis and get so scared that they won't be the nice guys anymore. Feminazis make men think that they are better off being assholes, and I hate them for it. I love it when men hold the door open for me or do any of that nice stuff. Those bitches need to learn the difference between common courtesy and controlling. Whores! :mfinger:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
We should send them all to the Middle East, so they can see real oppresion. :happysad:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
tiger_86 said:
Feminazis are bitches for more reasons than just what they do to men (though that leads into the many problems I have with them). They're also bitches for what they do to normal women. We women who feel comfortable with our position in society and would actually appreciate the chivalry that some guys are still willing to perform get screwed because those good guys will meet one of these feminazis and get so scared that they won't be the nice guys anymore. Feminazis make men think that they are better off being assholes, and I hate them for it. I love it when men hold the door open for me or do any of that nice stuff. Those bitches need to learn the difference between common courtesy and controlling. Whores! :mfinger:
i completely agree with you tiger. i hold open doors for ladies and i like it when a woman has some modesty, i dont think my semi-conservative values make me an oppresor of women, but a feminazi would probably disagree with me.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Us women always say we deserve same treatment and offers for jobs as men. And some women even go as far as to fight for the right to be on the front lines in combat over in Iraq. I say we asked for equal rights, we should get equal punishments too. :thumbsup:

sinamon said:
Us women always say we deserve same treatment and offers for jobs as men. And some women even go as far as to fight for the right to be on the front lines in combat over in Iraq. I say we asked for equal rights, we should get equal punishments too. :thumbsup:
You've hit it on the head, sinamon. That's what I don't get about these women who beat up their men, but when the men hit back they freak out. If you're man enough to hit a man, you're man enough to be hit like a man. Repped, sinamon.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
If that bitch hit me, I would have punched her in the throat. That'd show her oppression. For the last time. :happysad:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I Hate The FCC said:
Now, I only am pissed at a very extremist Feminist I got into an argument with. It was about the cop tazer incident, and she said "Women shouldn't be tazed." Because you know that women are exempt from the law. :rolleyes: She says men have no shame and are stupid. Fucking Eva Braun over here, saying that women are superior. She was full of shit. She said men weren't important and don't need to be around. Fucking cunt. She was practically saying that all men should be put in death camps, like Auschwitz. :eek: Sieg Hiel! Hopefully none of the women here on WTF feel like that. Little bitch thought that she can do whatever she wants, because she's a woman. Sounds like someone needs to grow the fuck up. :rolleyes:

Did ya fuck her?

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Thanks tiger. Yah it just pisses me off. It's women like that, that give us bad repuation, I swear...

I Hate The FCC said:
If that bitch hit me, I would have punched her in the throat. That'd show her oppression. For the last time. :happysad:
Smack that bitch around then send her back to the kitchen where she belongs. :thumbsup:

Zoso

Zappafied
i agree that woman should be treated equal to men as well. I mostly agree with the past few posts, however, i do not agree that any man has any right to hit a woman. maybe that is hypocritical on my part, but i think woman should be respected as far as that goes. i have no respect for a man who hits a woman and i think any woman who puts up with it is stupid.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Unforgiven said:
Smack that bitch around then send her back to the kitchen where she belongs. :thumbsup:
I'd just send her 6 feet under if I did smack her around. I'd geht carried away. :happysad:

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
But you hear about all this domestic violence between men and women and it's the mans fault. What about the woman beating up on the man? and he's not supposed to defend himself??

Just the other day I watched a talk show about a woman who beat the shit out of her husband whenever he would get drunk. Seeing that made me wanna go fucking take up for him myself. The show put hidden cams in the house and you could see the kid's holding their ears and running for their lives. It's fucking sad.

sinamon said:
But you hear about all this domestic violence between men and women and it's the mans fault. What about the woman beating up on the man? and he's not supposed to defend himself??

Just the other day I watched a talk show about a woman who beat the shit out of her husband whenever he would get drunk. Seeing that made me wanna go fucking take up for him myself. The show put hidden cams in the house and you could see the kid's holding their ears and running for their lives. It's fucking sad.
Bitches like that need to be shot. They have no place on this Earth. :mad:

Zoso

Zappafied
sinamon said:

well, a man shouldnt hang around if hes getting beat by his partner.. hes just as stupid as a woman who sticks around. but he has no right to hit her, at least i dont beleive so.

Status
Not open for further replies.