WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ferengi is a sick fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
216
3
78
#1
As some of you may know, ferengi works with horses. He's around them 5-6 days of the week. There's always interaction, from grooming, shoeing, collection of semen samples, to riding, ferengi is almost always near a horse. Well, a couple of days ago, I walked in on him engaging in sexual activity with a female horse. ***NEXT SENTENCE IS EXPLICIT*** Ferengi had one arm in the mare's vagina, elbow deep, while licking her ass and jacking himself off with his other hand. I stood back in sheer horror, so I could confront him after he ejaculated, so he couldn't deny getting off to all that shit. It was hard not to fucking vomit. He came up with some retarded fucking excuse about how he had to check the mare's uterus, but the horse had to be aroused and claimed the horse could sense his "excitedness", or a male's scent, thus, making it easier to examine her. Fearing for my life, I grabbed a nearby shovel and told him to stay away from me while I phoned the police. He got away, and the police didn't believe me. Sickass horse fucking prick, if I ever see you again you're going to regret that.
 
5,711
1,285
257
#2
Lost86 said:
As some of you may know, ferengi works with horses. He's around them 5-6 days of the week. There's always interaction, from grooming, shoeing, collection of semen samples, to riding, ferengi is almost always near a horse. Well, a couple of days ago, I walked in on him engaging in sexual activity with a female horse. ***NEXT SENTENCE IS EXPLICIT*** Ferengi had one arm in the mare's vagina, elbow deep, while licking her ass and jacking himself off with his other hand. I stood back in sheer horror, so I could confront him after he ejaculated, so he couldn't deny getting off to all that shit. It was hard not to fucking vomit. He came up with some retarded fucking excuse about how he had to check the mare's uterus, but the horse had to be aroused and claimed the horse could sense his "excitedness", or a male's scent, thus, making it easier to examine her. Fearing for my life, I grabbed a nearby shovel and told him to stay away from me while I phoned the police. He got away, and the police didn't believe me. Sickass horse fucking prick, if I ever see you again you're going to regret that.
And you neg repped me for saying he shouldn't be a mod? Even though it was a mistake...dude, you have some issues...
 

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
216
3
78
#5
Awaken said:
And you neg repped me for saying he shouldn't be a mod? Even though it was a mistake...dude, you have some issues...
I neg repped you? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. Was meant for Descent/JStager. omglieksoz :thumbsdn:

and ferengi, don't act like you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. You disgusting little fuck.
 
5,711
1,285
257
#6
Lost86 said:
I neg repped you? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. Was meant for Descent/JStager. omglieksoz :thumbsdn:

and ferengi, don't act like you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. You disgusting little fuck.
Yeah...I had my name as JStager when I posted that...
 

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
216
3
78
#7
Well then, I guess it was meant for you and I'm just retarded. :thumbsup:
 
5,711
1,285
257
#8
Lost86 said:
Well then, I guess it was meant for you and I'm just retarded. :thumbsup:
I like agreeing with people. It makes my day. :thumbsup:
 

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
446
0
0
#9
Lost86 said:
As some of you may know, ferengi works with horses. He's around them 5-6 days of the week. There's always interaction, from grooming, shoeing, collection of semen samples, to riding, ferengi is almost always near a horse. Well, a couple of days ago, I walked in on him engaging in sexual activity with a female horse. ***NEXT SENTENCE IS EXPLICIT*** Ferengi had one arm in the mare's vagina, elbow deep, while licking her ass and jacking himself off with his other hand. I stood back in sheer horror, so I could confront him after he ejaculated, so he couldn't deny getting off to all that shit. It was hard not to fucking vomit. He came up with some retarded fucking excuse about how he had to check the mare's uterus, but the horse had to be aroused and claimed the horse could sense his "excitedness", or a male's scent, thus, making it easier to examine her. Fearing for my life, I grabbed a nearby shovel and told him to stay away from me while I phoned the police. He got away, and the police didn't believe me. Sickass horse fucking prick, if I ever see you again you're going to regret that.

At least you didn't walk in on him getting semen for artificial insemination.

ferengi....how does one go about that anyway? :D
 
5,711
1,285
257
#11
Lost86 said:
:mfinger: Lol. Thanks for the neg rep back. :hearts:
no problem. that's what I'm here for. To make sure everyone gehts the love. :mfinger:
 

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
216
3
78
#12
countrygrl said:
ferengi....how does one go about that anyway? :D
The sick demented fuck probably uses his mouth and stomach for "storage devices."
 

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
216
3
78
#14
Awaken said:
no problem. that's what I'm here for. To make sure everyone gehts the love. :mfinger:
Really, if I knew it were you I wouldn'tve neg repped you. I save all of my neg rep for Stager. :thumbsup:
 

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
216
3
78
#15
ferengi74656 said:
What the fuck did I ever do to you lost?
It's not what you've done to me, it's what you've done to that HORSE.
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#16
Lost86 said:
It's not what you've done to me, it's what you've done to that HORSE.
You must be confusing me with someone else. I'd never do those things. Maybe you're releasing some repressed fantasies?
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
685
257
#17
So lost.. you know him or something? Personally, I mean
 

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
216
3
78
#18
ferengi74656 said:
You must be confusing me with someone else. I'd never do those things. Maybe you're releasing some repressed fantasies?
I don't molest animals. You're the only one here who likes to 'ride' horses you sick fuck.

boobies, or whoever the hell you are. :) Yes, I used to be his friend and I visited the farm where he worked sometimes.
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#19
Lost86 said:
I don't molest animals. You're the only one here who likes to 'ride' horses you sick fuck.

boobies, or whoever the hell you are. :) Yes, I used to be his friend and I visited the farm where he worked sometimes.
Oral doesn't count.

Seriously though, I'm positive you have me confused with someone else. Either that or you're recounting a wet dream you had after looking at some pics of me that I had in other threads.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
63
142
#20
ferengi74656 said:
What the fuck did I ever do to you lost?
Apparently you fisted his favorite teddy bear or something.

I have to say, I've seen some pretty strange things in my life but I've never heard of a man give a horse a rim job.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.