WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fettishes

When shitty things happen to a women, we like to endulge ourselves in many different things, like for example shopping :rolleyes:. when i'm pissed off or feal like crap i like to buy one of two things:sandles or watches. i'm beginning to believe i have a fettish for them. i know i didn't name any sexual fettishes as you probably thought i would do, but sinse B&T has some miss leading threads i thought C&C needed one too :p so lets hear them, whats makes you feel better when you've had a crappy day or what do you looooove to buy yourself and beer dosen't count :p

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
when I've had a crappy day hearing my fiance say "i love you" always puts a smile on my face not once has it not worked.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ye there is no better way to say "i love you" than to wipe ur cum on the girls grill :D

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
hmmm pepper jack with ranch dip.....

magnolia

Postaholic
When I'm pissed off at someone i do one of two things, shove it way down with lots and lots of junk food, or take out my trusty pumice stone, soak my feet in pepermint soak, scrub em till i wanna fall over with exhastion, then put on lotion. Then not only am I tired and not so angry anymore, but now my feet smell perty and they's so soft too. :)

who gives a fuck about having a bad day,Never dwell on the past because it wont change and the present is more worth having.

one who farts in church...sits in own pew

Sektor

Particinator
When I'm pissed, violent video games are good. I also clean my guns, all the while thinking about shooting it. But that never happens, I usually calm down within the next 30 minutes.

I just lift weights when the adrenalines pumping and I get a good workout, so when I'm done I'm happy that I just got a good workout.